With You the male lead is the cutest ever. my fave youth drama of all time. it even beat sassy go go.

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

Most of the ones i can think of are 2nd ML

✔️ Still 17 (Chan 2nd lead male) 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal (song Joong Ki) 

✔️ What's Wrong with secretary Kim (ML best friend) 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping (cop Jung Hae in) 

My Mister Mermaid had one of the cutest and sweet ML I've seen, but the award for the most charming ML for me goes to Descendants of the Sun. Definitely not a puppy-like lead, but oh goodness, so unbelievably smooth!

Are You Human Too?

Temperature of Love has a sweet ML, although the drama isn't entirely light and fluffy

Bloody Romance - oh man the male lead has this quiet and reserved kinda charm that I die for. he's also very badass and shy

Danasmah:

Cunning single lady... the male lead is very cute and sweet to the female lead ... although they are divorced lol, it's a long story & I won't give anything away. But yeah their interactions is what makes the show worth while and very cute.

oh thank you lovely on my to watch list c:

Oneesama:

With You the male lead is the cutest ever. my fave youth drama of all time. it even beat sassy go go.

Oneesama:

Bloody Romance - oh man the male lead has this quiet and reserved kinda charm that I die for. he's also very badass and shy

thank you for both suggestions oh my gosh i will definitely add to my to watch list!

Laura:

Are You Human Too?

Temperature of Love has a sweet ML, although the drama isn't entirely light and fluffy

thank you love i'll check it out c:

I see you don't watch a lot of J dramas, but a few with charming, nice guy heroes (though, nothing really puppy cute about them because I don't like those kind of MLs):

Orange Days

Buzzer Beat

Aishiteru to Ikketure

K drama:

The Princess' Man

It's Okay, That's Love

Golden Bride (long, family drama with 60+ eps, but worth it, imo)

C drama:

Cruel Romance

Cambrian Period - ML definitely falls under your "cute puppy" requirement! :D

This is straying a bit further away from the light, fluffy dramas you were originally looking for, but you might like Thirty But Seventeen and Love That Makes You Cry. Both are not exactly light, but the MLs are soft, sweet and puppy-like in their own quiet way. I also can't believe I didn't mention Kimi Wa Petto in my first post. Maybe because it's also more quiet than light, but the whole premise of the drama revolves around the ML's puppy-like-ness. 

AH:

This is straying a bit further away from the light, fluffy dramas you were originally looking for, but you might like Thirty But Seventeen and Love That Makes You Cry. Both are not exactly light, but the MLs are soft, sweet and puppy-like in their own quiet way. I also can't believe I didn't mention Kimi Wa Petto in my first post. Maybe because it's also more quiet than light, but the whole premise of the drama revolves around the ML's puppy-like-ness. 

ohhh my friend just finished thirty but seventeen and looooved it so def giving it a try thanks for the other recommendation as well <3 i don't mind if they're not light if the lead is lovable !!

OOOH MY GOOOOD so many memories I read the kimi wa petto manga a long while back and it is one of my absolute favorites but i haven't watched the japanese or korean adaptations soooo def thanks for reminding !! 

Neyjour:

Cambrian Period - ML definitely falls under your "cute puppy" requirement! :D

thank yoououo <3

PrettyCarEye:

I see you don't watch a lot of J dramas, but a few with charming, nice guy heroes (though, nothing really puppy cute about them because I don't like those kind of MLs):

Orange Days

Buzzer Beat

Aishiteru to Ikketure

K drama:

The Princess' Man

It's Okay, That's Love

Golden Bride (long, family drama with 60+ eps, but worth it, imo)

C drama:

Cruel Romance

i'll need a change in scene i haven't watched many jdramas or cdramas so now's my chance :^) <3 thank u so much!

Are you human too!!!

The main lead is a robot and literally acts like a sweet puppy and follows the FL around.  It’s soooo sweet!!!!  First ep is dramatic then it’s oretty light and cute ❤️