Major:

I wish back hugs and statue kiss dramas came with a warning label.

Should make it a new tag  lol

Anything with Seo In Guk and Ji Chang Wook.

My recommendations have already been mentioned but Suspicious Partner (especially the no cut version as a bonus lmao it's super close up and there's almost 4 million views for a reason... after watching  I still don't understand why people critiqued the lack of chemistry), Healer and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Also this scene in particular from Chicago Typewriter, if you don't mind spoilers!

• Something about 1%
  • Healer
  • Mars

Kdramas have improved in this but Chinese and Taiwanese are still where it's at imo.  It's too bad lakorns are so conservative though...

I'd add/+1:  Too Late to Say I Love You, Marry Me Or Not, Discovery of Romance, Cuo Dian Yuan Yang, Que Sera Sera, ISWAK / TKA, My PS Partner

AH:

If you don't mind spoilers there are some gifsets here: proper kisses

• It's Okay That's Love (edit: iamgeralddd beat me to it, so seconded)
  • Live Up to Your Name
  • 1% of Something
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Healer
  • Coffee Prince
  • In Time With You
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • My Secret Romance
  • My Only Love Song
  • Suspicious Partner
  • Sound of the Desert
  • My Love from Another Star
  • W Two Worlds
  • The K2

And arguably

• Pinocchio
  • Because This is My First Life
  • Hospital Ship
  • Splash Splash LOVE

Some of these also have pecks / wooden kisses. 

thanks for the gifs, it lets me know what to expect not to mention the awesome scenes ive made a watchlist based on those

Major:

Kdramas have improved in this but Chinese and Taiwanese are still where it's at imo.  It's too bad lakorns are so conservative though...

I'd add/+1:  Too Late to Say I Love You, Marry Me Or Not, Discovery of Romance, Cuo Dian Yuan Yang, Que Sera Sera, ISWAK / TKA, My PS Partner

I agree with you! I think korean kisses are getting better. Japanese ones have to be in the Mature genre to have decent kisses and Oh boy Chinese! I have watch dramas where they only have one kiss and is a peck or no kiss at all.  I only seen a handful of good kissing one being A love so beautiful, Eternal love (younger actors) and is not easy being king. I know general and I had good kisses but I didn’t watch that drama but I will get to it eventually. 

Gah, I feel you. Those wooden pecks that aren't really kisses get on my nerves! Don't know if you're strictly looking for romance as a genre, but if you also like some action, off the top of my head:

• Descendants of the Sun
  • Healer
  • Goblin (some faux kisses at first, but it gets better, I promise)

I think actresses should get credit too! 

because I seen lots of actors that are great kisses but it looks like they are violating the actress because the faces the actresses make or because they close their lips shut! 

And some actresses give it a go too. Like in the case of Another Miss Oh the lead actresses Seo Hyun Jin told Eric to go for it, so he felt he could give it his all. She also did good on her new drama Temperatment Love. And in the Romantic doctor. 

Eun Hye Yoon and Jung So Min I feel this two go for it in all there dramas and with all the actors they play couple with. 

In the case of the actress of Suspicios Partner it was only with Chang Wook and I think because they both really like each other. So for me she doesn’t count as great kisser because it was only there I saw her playing along. 

In My secret Romance the actor really gave it his all and she didn’t cases like this is what I’m talking about. This had the potential to be a out of this world kissing scenes but her looking like she was uncomfortable didn’t help. Like I say it feels like the actor is violating them. 

@SecondLeadQueen  : Yes I agree with you ... i particularly chose my kiss choices because i knew the Male Leads are in hot pursuit of the girls. The female leads are kiss responding tentatively but good enough in my opinion due to how the plot is working.

Method is the movie where the two guys hot steamy kiss is like "what the " however I have yet to see a real hot steamy kiss where the girl is taking the kiss lead or responding  hot and steamily to the  Male Lead.

Suspicious Partner and My Secret Romance  I agree with your opinion

I will definitely give your choices of drama a watch simply for the kissing hehehehe

Thank you so much for starting this thread.  Those fake kisses are so annoying!!!  To me a "real" kiss adds so much to believing that a couple is really in love.  I can't wait to start watching all the suggestions!

Nymphadora:
Holy crap, I clicked that link and spent like 20 min just watching those kisses. Amazing list too!

I spend more time in that tag than I care to admit. I'm glad I'm not the only one ^^

JoanneSmith:
I've decided recently that anything Seo In Guk is in, the kisses are delicious.   And its very apparent his loves kiss scenes.  LOL 

You just reminded me of this gifset (literally the reason I finally decided to watch that drama) and that I maybe should've included Hello Monster in my list (even though it's not quite as romance focused as the others in my list) AND that I should go back and keep watching High School King of Savvy. Thank you!

bandrew8964:
thanks for the gifs, it lets me know what to expect not to mention the awesome scenes ive made a watchlist based on those

You're welcome! I was on the fence about including some of them because they're not quite as enthusiastic as Another Miss Oh, so I figured some visuals might be helpful. I'm glad it was useful!

Flower Boy Ramen Shop has the best kissing scene ever

Me too flower

King,s woman

Secret

Yummmmm

Kad71:

Flower Boy Ramen Shop has the best kissing scene ever

Me too flower

King,s woman

Secret

Yummmmm

i second your notion on The King's Woman....I really enjoyed that series this year and would watch it again...Zhang Vin's got skills.  Carries himself very passionately.  

To be honest, before I start a drama, most of the times, I look up the kiss scenes on youtube to check the chemistry. I then decide to watch the drama or not xD

Overall, things are-a-changing kissing in dramas. I think shows with a more mature storyline and cast tend to have the realistic kissing.