so i want a recommendations for a bad boy male lead.. And i also like male lead being  mean/jerk can be cold and just seem as jerks but shows his warm and cute soft side to female lead. I prefer female lead to be not annoying... i can't stand their crying and not being a bit independent and just plain stupid and naive, I would love if there is a school theme in it. Bad boy can be as show as bully who tease people as stuff, but overall a bad boy who is jerk/cold but shows his soft cute side to female lead only. Again no annoying female lead please .. and any trope is okay! i love tropes! And guys please! I prefer bad boy falls in love first soooo pleaassee! xD 

Suggest! :D 

I have seen

Boys over flower

Secret Garden

Protect the boss

So.. I love a bad boy or who is jerk and mean and shows his soft side afterwards. Thanks! ^^ 

• Hana Yori Dango - J drama version of Boys Over Flowers
  • School 2017 - the ML is a soft version of the typical school jerk character
  • Something About 1% - not a school setting, but the ML is tsundere and the FL is a teacher

I was going to link you to this thread but it looks like that one is yours too. 

So I looked through my completed list and idk, some I don't remember very clearly but all of there dramas have cold male leads to one degree or another:

Just You (2013) - I remember the main couple having good chemistry in this one.
With the following 3 I had a lot of problems with but maybe you'll like them more cause I'm super picky

My Lovely Sam Soon (2005)

She Was Pretty (2015)

ToGetHer (2009)

You're Beautiful (2009) (If you've somehow haven't seen this already)

Attention, Love! (2017) Now this drama is kind of that but then not really. The main male lead is super nice to the female lead but is very cold towards everyone else so idk but it's a good drama nonetheless.

My Mr. Mermaid (2017) The main couple consists of unusually nice people but the side couple consists of a very arrogant guy who fell in love with a tomboy and it's the cutest thing ever.  

High end crush

Can Love become money

Cheese in the trap

Sekai ichi muzukashio koi

Devil Beside You- Classic bad boy story with a slight twist (ML and FL are soon to be step-siblings)<<Not really a spoiler, but I'm using the tag, because the synopsis on MDL doesn't mention it at all. ML is such a sweetie under the BB exterior. This drama climbed up my guilty pleasure list real fast.

King2Heart (the main lead was bratty)

Master's Sun (the main lead was arrogant)

Koizora (Main lead is head of bad guys)

MARS (Main Lead is bad student and truly rebellious)

Innocent Man is literally made for you then lol 

MARS is the epitome of bad boy falls in love, I would say to watch the Taiwanese version.

Loved our times! Anything similar? 

Falling In Love With Soon Jung (aka Falling For Innocence)

https://mydramalist.com/12360-falling-for-innocence

U-Prince: The Handsome Cowboy fits the bill but maybe the bad boy went a little too far. He attempted to rape the girl twice and in another scene girl was almost gang raped on orders of the villainess.

Senior Secret: Bake Me Love

Both are Thai Dramas that I recently watched.

I'm watching Our Times for Valentine's Day.