• Hello Monster
  • Live

Thank you so muchhhh ~Have a nice day sweetheart

zeineb:
  • Signal
  • Life on Mars
  • Hello Monster
  • Live

38 Task Force - "bad guys" team up with a policeman to fight against tax evaders

Avengers Social Club - a different kind of team work - 3 seemingly very different ladies team up to get a revenge on people who hurt them and did a lot of injustice. Comedy - friendship - revenge and sort of investigation. (seeing you have Chief Kim in your list, you might like this one as well)

Bad Genius - thai movie - a genius school girl decides to sell answers to SAT test. high school setting with thriller atmosphere

Liar Game - only two-people teamwork but has a good thriller atmosphere, not a detective teamwork but a lot of mindgames. i've seen only japanese version but i heard korean version is good as well

Suspicious partner - mainly a romcom law drama but main characters have a team of supporting characters which have good teamwork chemistry

Tunnel - team of detectives

A Poem A Day - medical, hospital based

Lawless Attorney - law firm

I second Suspicious Partner and Hello Monster too

• Signal
  • Tunnel
  • Cold case
  • Black Pean
  • Cross
  • Galileo
  • Kagi no kakatta heya
  • Voice
  • Unnatural
  • Hello Monster
  • Bad guys

Medical Examiner dr. Qin 

Medical:

Iryu: Team Medical Dragon

Bull Doctor

Thank you so much ~^^~

Salty_bae:

38 Task Force - "bad guys" team up with a policeman to fight against tax evaders

Avengers Social Club - a different kind of team work - 3 seemingly very different ladies team up to get a revenge on people who hurt them and did a lot of injustice. Comedy - friendship - revenge and sort of investigation. (seeing you have Chief Kim in your list, you might like this one as well)

Bad Genius - thai movie - a genius school girl decides to sell answers to SAT test. high school setting with thriller atmosphere

Liar Game - only two-people teamwork but has a good thriller atmosphere, not a detective teamwork but a lot of mindgames. i've seen only japanese version but i heard korean version is good as well

Suspicious partner - mainly a romcom law drama but main characters have a team of supporting characters which have good teamwork chemistry

neo:

Tunnel - team of detectives

A Poem A Day - medical, hospital based

Lawless Attorney - law firm

I second Suspicious Partner and Hello Monster too

Thank you Neo ????

fanitha:
  • Signal
  • Tunnel
  • Cold case
  • Black Pean
  • Cross