@Apple_Eye Thank you so much!! I just posted on the main forum, and so many people have replied!! I have literally been looking for this for ages soooo thank you :) x

hi i need to find a drama ..  synopsis something like this . an engaged man (10 years with his girlfriend) fall for another woman and they start an affair ... and something like that  anyone can help

Apple Eye:

@ANISHA1991 Definitely Before We Get Married

Would you happen to know of the one I'm looking for?

Lyzarc   The drama you are looking for is called Sm:)e   ( Smile )

As you stated she is playing an extra on the set as someone who has died.  :o)

Apple Eye:

@ANISHA1991 Definitely Before We Get Married

you are truely apple of eye...cute thank you ..i was looking for this exact one only  ,.. i read synopsis and comments and wanted to watch forgot to save it   thank you

I'm looking for a show, probably Chinese or Taiwanese (more likely mainland Chinese). I'm 100% sure it wasn't Korean, Thai, Filipino, Japanese or from any other country. 

Plot was quite similar to this show: https://mydramalist.com/6424-two-fathers  as there was a woman who left her kid with two (or three) men and they took care of it on their own. 

I'm pretty sure it was called something Fathers (I might be wrong, and the title might be literally anything), I remember the title '3 fathers' but searching this title didn't bring any results other than some Japanese show /not the one I'm looking for/

I'm pretty sure it had a hefty amount of episodes, at least 30 but most probably 50-60+. 

Air date is most probably 2010+ but 2005+ is also possible (100% it's not older).

I haven't seen this show so I don't know any other details. Don't remember network, actors or crew

mengosteen:

I'm looking for a show, probably Chinese or Taiwanese (more likely Chinese). I'm 100% sure it wasn't Korean, Thai, Filipino, Japanese or from any other country. 

Plot was quite similar to this show: https://mydramalist.com/6424-two-fathers  as there was a woman who left her kid with two (or three) men and they took care of it on their own. 

I'm pretty sure it was called something Fathers, I remember the title '3 fathers' but searching this title didn't bring any results other than some Japanese show /not the one I'm looking for/

I'm pretty sure it had a hefty amount of episodes, at least 30 but most probably 50-60+. 

Air date is most probably 2010+ but 2005+ is also possible (100% it's not older).

I haven't seen this show so I don't know any other details. Don't remember network, actors or crew

I don't know what the plot of the drama is but there is a drama called My Three Fathers that matches everything else you're looking for. 

SweetBabyBrat:

Lyzarc   The drama you are looking for is called Sm:)e   ( Smile )

As you stated she is playing an extra on the set as someone who has died.  :o)

It isn't that one 

Lyzarc:

Would you happen to know of the one I'm looking for?

I know a Japanese drama that fits your description somehow, a creepy guy...auditioning for real life drama...a deceased woman...but this series has been produced in 2018  https://mydramalist.com/30762-kenichi-endo-to-kankuro-kudo-no-benkyo-sasete-itadakimasu So, not that long ago, it can't be the one you're looking for.

Apple Eye:

I know a Japanese drama that fits your description somehow, a creepy guy...auditioning for real life drama...a deceased woman...but this series has been produced in 2018  https://mydramalist.com/30762-kenichi-endo-to-kankuro-kudo-no-benkyo-sasete-itadakimasu So, not that long ago, it can't be the one you're looking for.

No as you said it's way too recent 

Lyzarc:

No as you said it's way too recent 

Do you know if your series was a long running show? I've found an older production from Japan (year 2000) with 149 episodes about the adventures and struggles of a young would-be actress who actually makes it onto a set of one of the film companies in Tokyo:

Audrey 

I wonder if you'll ever find your series, but please drop a line when you do. Now I like to watch it myself, seems interesting :)

Apple Eye:

Do you know if your series was a long running show? I've found an older production from Japan (year 2000) with 149 episodes about the adventures and struggles of a young would-be actress who actually makes it onto a set of one of the film companies in Tokyo:

Audrey 

I wonder if you'll ever find your series, but please drop a line when you do. Now I like to watch it myself, seems interesting :)

It doesn't match the description to mine I don't think 

The one I watched she was working for a sort of team, she was a spy, it began with M. Honestly I can't remember much else lol

rooj75:

I don't know what the plot of the drama is but there is a drama called My Three Fathers that matches everything else you're looking for. 

Thank you for your efforts, but that's not the drama I'm looking for.

Mine looked more like comedy (possibly a romcom) with a modern, city-setting. 

mengosteen:

I'm looking for a show, probably Chinese or Taiwanese (more likely mainland Chinese). I'm 100% sure it wasn't Korean, Thai, Filipino, Japanese or from any other country. 

I'm pretty sure it was called something Fathers (I might be wrong, and the title might be literally anything), I remember the title '3 fathers' but searching this title didn't bring any results other than some Japanese show /not the one I'm looking for/

Is it this Be With Me?

I didn't complete watch it, but till where I reached, I think it's maybe what you're looking for.