I mean INTENSE ones, full of wrist grabs, forced kisses and jealous stares.

best example: summer's desire

LMAO this post made me laugh *bump* now I'm curious about this drama xD

I dont know about  wrist grabs but I love real good triangles, not the ones where SML loves just one sided and from the beginning we all know he has no chance, FL was never interested in him - that's not triangle, thats just reasons for ML to be Jealous.

so if you want real triangles (when you aren't sure who will end up together) with good plot and really great, good quality dramas:

The King in Love 

When I Was the Most Beautiful 

Reply 1988 (and all reply series)

A Love To Kill (it has wrist grabs ))) but strange triangle, ML starts geting close to FL to revenge brother who was FL's lover)

The Innocent Man 

When A Man's in Love 

Lucifer 

A Man's Story 

Hit the Top 

My First First Love 

True Beauty 

Before We Get Married 

Lady & Liar 

Emergency Couple 

Sealed with a Kiss (that's not triangle, not high quality but many wrist grabs, forced kisses and jealousy

Very limited skinship (and definitely no forced kisses), but intense in other ways - e.g. the ML and the SML are both willing to put their lives on the line for the FL:

I forgot to mention Fashion King before, it might be low rated/not many people liked it but the love triangle was intense lmao it focused more on that than the fashion plot, both MLs were obsessed with the FL.. in one scene it was pretty funny when one of them punched the other for trying to kiss the FL while they were drunk xD

for unpredictable/real love triangles check this list:

https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzBOJk3

May I ask in The Innocent Man is there a FL and two MLs type of love triangle or the opposite two girls one guy?

It's just that I really love the first type of love triangle and avoid shows with the second one,

Meg:

May I ask in The Innocent Man is there a FL and two MLs type of love triangle or the opposite two girls one guy?

It's just that I really love the first type of love triangle and avoid shows with the second one,

there is one man and 2 women, first love who betrayed and new love. it's really interesting and intense drama.

FL and 2 men is very often, almost in every drama, but most of them are just forcen triangles, I mean when you know from the beginning that one guy don't even have chance and FL never even liked him, for me that type triangles aren't interesting.

in that list (my previous comment), are some very great love triangles with FL and 2 men, 

especially I would recommend The King in Love , Reply 1988  and Hyde, Jekyll, Me - they are FL-2 guys, really good dramas and emotional romances, and you wont guess who she will end up. so you should try them.

I just saw your watchlist, I'm going to see "missing you" and "Korean odyssey", does they have good unpredictable love triangles?

NiSkywalker:

there is one man and 2 women, first love who betrayed and new love. it's really interesting and intense drama.

FL and 2 men is very often, almost in every drama, but most of them are just forcen triangles, I mean when you know from the beginning that one guy don't even have chance and FL never even liked him, for me that type triangles aren't interesting.

in that list, are very very great love triangles with FL and 2 men, (first half of the list are most unpredictable ones also really good dramas) you wont guess who she will end up. so you should try them.

Thank you for replying. I am probably going to watch it anyway since I have heard a lot of good things about it. I just want to be prepared, because I get an upset stomach when I see those type of triangles, especially if the guy is easily swayed. They don't bother me much when the guy clearly and consistently tells the other girl 'no'. 

I agree with you when it comes to 2 MLs and FL triangles, the ones where we are left guessing are the best or when it causes a lot of jealousy 

Korean Odyssey has no love triangle ( well the tiniest one) and Missing You has a cool one, I love the 2nd ML character, but to me it was pretty predictable. I am going to take a look at your list and see if I can find anything you haven't watched yet that I can recommend  

Meg:
Korean Odyssey has no love triangle ( well the tiniest one) and Missing You has a cool one, I love the 2nd ML character, but to me it was pretty predictable.

but overall these are good dramas right? 

if I watch romance (I love them) I want good triangle or some taboo or something "real problematic" to make story intense and interesting.
but I love good plot dramas, with great (as character +charismatic) ML,  without primitive clieches and with catchy twist and turns (for example "Cruel City" and "Memories of Alhambra" are in my top favorites.

Meg:
I am going to take a look at your list and see if I can find anything you haven't watched yet that I can recommend  

thank you ^^ if you say what you like I would recommend some more )) as for triangles (FL-2men), what you haven't seen, first of all I would recommend The King in Love , Reply 1988  and Hyde, Jekyll, Me  (that one is different, SML is MLs alter personality but he is real other person and so lovable <3 and romance is very emotional)

NiSkywalker 

Both Korean Odyssey and Missing You are nice.
I prefer Missing You, but more so, because it contains an element(  a character) that I find fascinating. You have to keep in mind that it's an older drama though and you can really feel that it was made 10 years ago. Despite being obvious, the love triangle in it is among the most intense I have ever seen. It is  full of angst.
Korean Odyssey could be more your style, although it definitely isn't without the cliches.  

I didn't see those love triangle dramas on your list:

Discovery of Love

Failing in Love

Empress Ki

Love Alarm

The Last Empress

What Happened in Bali 

Fashion King

I must say I personally hated some of those above and loved the others. I am putting them up here , because I didn't see them on your list and all of them in my opinion have unpredictable love triangles, some more, some less. 

Thank you for the recommendations :-) My taste is relatively easy, but difficult at the same time, I mostly watch kdramas from the year 2010 and I especially love the ones that contain a ML or 2nd ML that is obsessed with the FL . I hate when a guy psychically abuses the girl though , the perfect example of what I am looking for is Gong Ji Chul from Born Again ( I noticed you have watched it ;-)) Which btw belongs on this thread as one of the dramas that has an intense love triangle. If there are dramas with a character like him or similar I'd love to know that.

I could try to give you more recommendations based on your favourite dramas, but I think if we go outside the love triangle topic we would technically be Off Topic for this thread, so let me know and I will PM you ;-)

Meg:
because it contains an element(  a character)

I guess you are talking about my reason to watch this drama, I like this amazing actor and his acting and his soo emotional eyes (btw he was only 16-17 but played so unforgettable character in Warrior Baek Dong Soo )

thank you for your recommendations  <3

Meg:
et me know and I will PM you ;-)

I'll add you as friend ^^

heyyy, thanks a lot for these reccs. my exams are over and i'm getting back into kdramas so yayyy