I would love for there to be a way to select certain episodes of Variety shows that you have watched.

Unlike dramas, often you don't watch Variety Shows in order (you might only watch the episodes where a celebrity you like is guesting for example) and there is no way to 'complete' a show like Running Man or Law of The Jungle as they are perpetually ongoing.

Say I have seen eps 4, 91 and 367, I'm not really 'currently watching' because its not something you can finish but right now there is no way to keep track of the episodes I HAVE seen. 

I think Variety Shows should have their own separate tab like dramas/movies etc and a  separate system for keeping track of the episodes of Variety Shows you've watched! I think this would be extremely useful.

215votes

I agree! (: She's a 100% right on this one <3

I also completely agree.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

It could just indicate how many episodes you watch

Example,

123 episodes/200 (watched episodes)

Then when you hover over it, it could show (Episode 3-13, 29, 34). This would work for viewing the number of episodes in the watchlist.

We could have it as a checkbox in the episode guide to choose the episodes you watched, which will be better cause you can see episode title and guests.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/31730-upgrading-the-variety-show-section

Hessa:
Then when you hover over it, it could show (Episode 3-13, 29, 34). This would work for viewing the number of episodes in the watchlist.

We could have it as a checkbox in the episode guide to choose the episodes you watched, which will be better cause you can see episode title and guests.

This is a great idea but not sure if it would be too difficult to be made. I guess there would need to be a special page only for that checkbox.

This is a great idea. Im curently watching Gaki no Tsukai and its a show that started in 1989 and has over 1300 episodes so there is no way for me to ever complete it.

also, voted

Thanks god someone made up that idea ! I also think that you have a good point here ! I vote for you~

Voted! This is everything I ever wanted lmao

I completely agree, as someone who watches a lot of variety shows... It can also help you keep track of what you have and haven't seen...

I second that and give you my last available vote. ^^