I haven't been receiving message notifications for almost a month, either in MDL or in my email (my notifications are set to on).

arega:

I haven't been receiving message notifications for almost a month, either in MDL or in my email (my notifications are set to on).

Did you received any message from other users?

Just to clarify, whenever you get a message notification, you guys get the red dot on the top right of your profile pic as pictured above, right? Or you don't?

Haven't gotten one in the last couple weeks or so, seemed to work before that though!

No I didn't get any red dot on my profile pic when I received messages, but strangely whenever you admins tried it worked! :-)

sunflower63:

No I didn't get any red dot on my profile pic when I received messages, but strangely whenever you admins tried it worked! :-)

Have you been replying to messages that you received in the old version?

Skye-N-Rain:

Have you been replying to messages that you received in the old version?

Yes in the old version everything worked perfectly well. :)

@Ji-N  Yes I did, that's how I know I'm not getting notifications.

@Skye-N-Rain  No dot on my profile pic, no number next to "messages" in the drop down, and no email notification.  Nothing.

sunflower63:

Yes in the old version everything worked perfectly well. :)

No, I mean have you been replying to old messages that you received prior to September 26th?

Someone sent me a pm, and i also didn't get a notification.

Naiwen:

Someone sent me a pm, and i also didn't get a notification.

Was the PM Old or have you replied to it before? 

Ji-N:

Was the PM Old or have you replied to it before? 

It was a new one, he/she replied to mine.

Skye-N-Rain:

No, I mean have you been replying to old messages that you received prior to September 26th?

Do you mean old messages but already with the new  version? No I haven't.

I think I may know why. Will update on this soon.

@Ji-N  Oh good thanks!  Since i'm still not getting them for all messages (the second two you sent, ones from friends).