ManUtiavN:
Boss & Me, for my personal challenge too . But I'm trying to find out if the Chinese subtitles are good?

I Watched in Thai audio, as I can understand it quite a bit. Chinese Subs are available on Mango TV (with the subscription I think) and Vietnamese subs are also available.

FroZen:

I Watched in Thai audio, as I can understand it quite a bit. Chinese Subs are available on Mango TV (with the subscription I think) and Vietnamese subs are also available.

I keep it in mind. Thanks

FroZen:
LUB LUANG JAI - (5.5) No way I am going to watch this drama again. It has a messy storyline with no rational characters Except Ning.

The only one of those I've watched. I agree entirely. The synopsis doesn't help. If you can live without a main couple and watch for the secondary mayhem. It works.

joni:
Hi, can you guys recommend me some must watch lakorns? I have never watched any lakorns before and the only ones that I know (and will watch) are kleeun cheewit and in family we trust.

Any genre is fine. I am okay with slap/kiss as well as long as the drama is not too much toxic. 

Keun Ruk Salub Chata 

Duang Jai Nai Montra 

Padiwaradda 

Anusaya:
If you can live without a main couple and watch for the secondary mayhem. It works.

For me Main Couple's Chemistry was a bit off too.

joni:
Hi, can you guys recommend me some must watch lakorns?

Game Sanaeha

You're my Destiny

Padiwarada

Waen Dok Mai

The Fallen Leaf

Sapai Import

Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised

Payakorn Sorn Ruk

My Husband in-law

Leh lub Salub Rarng

Keun Ruk Salub Chata

Jao Sao Jum Yorm

Crazy Little thing called love - Movie

May Who - Movie

joni:

Hi, can you guys recommend me some must watch lakorns? I have never watched any lakorns before and the only ones that I know (and will watch) are kleeun cheewit and in family we trust.

Any genre is fine. I am okay with slap/kiss as well as long as the drama is not too much toxic. 

Thank you :)

To Me, It's Simply You (2021) - is one of my favorites last year. I think of it as "country lite." Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (2018), is another favorite. Like Yaya in Kleun Cheewit (recommended too), James Ma stands out in this role.
Thai Club Favorites Dramas 2021 list
https://mydramalist.com/list/LQJDaxG3

Questions about challenge format!!  I've been reading along this thread (thanks for all the hard work done so far!) and I just wanted to make sure I've got it right so far - there is no official page for the 2022 watch challenge yet, just what's been posted here? I have joined the club and saved the list posted from a few days ago.  Is there anything more official than this?  I've done general watch challenges in the past and usually there is a discussion page and a sign-up page - which you fill in and then re-submit at the end. That is what is still being designed? Or have I missed it? I'm fine with just keeping track on my own MDL page so no worries. 

Humbledaisy:
Questions about challenge format!!

Probably this year's sign-up thread and discussion thread may be different. Challenge has not begun yet and you got everything else right. Any update about THAI WATCH CHALLENGE 2022 will be posted in this thread, So keep checking to avoid hinderance.

joni:

Thank you so much for the recommendations. Gonna add all of these to my custom list and probably gonna start Padiwaradda  tomorrow ^^

Hey! Did you start Padiwaradda? 

joni:
I got a bit overwhelmed by the length of the episode xD

Mainly older lakorns have long runtime. I was taken back too. 

joni:

However I will be starting it once I finish watching High & Low Season 2 :)

I get you, I had the same issue but as the episodes go on you don't see the time running. 

joni:

However I will be starting it once I finish watching High & Low Season 2 :)

I enjoyed Padiwaradda (2016)it even though it's a slow burn romance.

I finally have my computer back. Covid shortages at its best. My old one would let me online for brief bursts, but would freeze if I tried to type any messages. I could, however, watch dramas I had saved which did help offset my withdrawals for MDL.  I'm behind on lots of stuff and responding to people.

I really enjoyed the Thai Watch Challenge and so thankful to Moonchild for all her hard work and time!

I am glad to have shared this with all of you and looking forward to the next one. I love reading all the ideas and what else y'all are watching.  The TWC2021 helped me to get out of my box and check out different dramas/actors. The TWC2022 will give me the push to try even more.

I am more than willing to transfer that remake list I created over to the Thai Club so it may be continued. I would have loved to have had one for me to check, lol! So, more than happy to make sure it stays out there and grows for the future. :)

Thanks for sharing!!