Like TSP there’s many scenes where the ML carries the FL.

I have enjoyed how the FL makes eye contact with ML in front of his mother when she pretended to faint after accidentally falling into his arms. ML becomes familiar to her antics . Like the ML in TSP he investigates in secret. 

Have to wait until next week when  he confesses his love for FL. What a long wait.

Morning mblgoh! I completed episode 6 last night, it was super funny! However I had to end there cos I finished it at 230am. Judging from how "ruthless" the ML is, he is in fact very patient with the FL from the start. I really like him, his looks is really suitable for period dramas and he acts really well. I think I enjoy TSP if he was the ML. I like that they have the comedy factor in this without getting too exaggerated. Besides TSP, it is also really like the legend of jinyan. I see many actors from I have fallen for you, thought I see similarities as well. 

Sparkle love I thought it is much better from episode 11 onwards... super fluffy but at least it is straightforward and not all over the place in terms of plot and script... with mangotv you always get shows like this similar to girlfriend and intense love...

Yeah enjoy your weekend! Its drama and soccer night for me!

Hi:)

Australia:) that’s soncool, Its an amazing place! I have another my drama list friend from there:) and both of you live there?  but Different time zones ..? 

OMSL..yes the ML is very good at figuring her out and I think he likes being kept on his toes.  He even kind of let her out to do the drumming thing and seemed like he was proud of her (it looked like he was)  I don’t think an ordinary “perfect”  lady would work for him he seems like he is having way too much fun chasing after her and I think she helps with his seriousness (totally 180 degree change from the initial episodes:D

I love the looks of the MLface when she sees him and tries to figure out what to do..although when she blew that powder in his face I did get the gist of him being like “I’m not going down” and then he did:)

what was the drumming thing About? And Im oretty sure the Dr likes the dancer lady ..whose the guy that was watching the drumming..he looks a bit creepy..?

and it looks like crazy girl told ML she knows FL is not pregnant and he told her off.(she looked really sad..the nurse is just as nutty as she is ...trying to plead her)..walk away....quickly!!!

. What’s with these women who know the ML doesn’t like them and they still pursue them!!   Accident=!!

I can’t watch sparkle love yet it’s not subbed but if it does get subbed I’ll give it a go I love fluffy fun romantic..:)  C- how was legend of jinyan? Sad or good.. I’m looking for something similar to maiden holmes with the close relationship but happy ending (I hate when they die!!:( and yes I will watch anything with Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey being my fav..but Benedict was awesome!!)

m- oh I wanted to see black widow too and Im not sure when it’s coming out.. did u see avengers end game? I hear Iron man is in BW.. she’s awesome..loved her in Iron man 2..when she’s beating up all the guys and Hap is barely getting one done:)  I’ve seen all the avengers ..

I checked in on Marry me and could not get into it.. I’ts just not calling to me.. DITK..I’ll hold off til that’s donee..but I see FL has another one coming out that looks really good..more of a period piece..with a new comer..I saw him in oh my lady or oh dear lady..I think they would work perfectly together. He was stiff at first then it got really good.   

Ok going to sleep ..I’m working tomorrow and Sunday ..ill check back w. U  both after that

enjoy the weekend..oops Sunday?

TTYS:D

Good evening C

I just woke up from a luxury of an afternoon nap.

It was so cold when I went for my morning run at 5:30am today. Not at all spring.

Another similarity to TSP that I noted. Two brothers interested in the same girl. Although there’s also two sisters interested in the same person (ML) as well. Evil cousin being one of the twin sisters.

I enjoyed Sparkle Love more than DITK. ML in DITK is not doing a good job. It’s so obvious that they are so wrong for one another. He just doesn’t belong in her world. The 2ML is cute. 

Hi K

I think C is in Singapore. 

You are correct. ML is not into the proper lady. He enjoys following her to see what she’s up to. When she guesses  correctly that he likes her, I like how she teases him. He has cold outward appearance but he’s shy when the ladies of Yunyao Art Pavillion surrounded him when he went to look for FL. 

He’s proud of her and told her they will go together to the competition but she blew the sleeping powder in the face.

The drumming thing was a competition. Ning Xin wow not to marry unless she wins the competition but was afraid to register in case she doesn’t win.She’s been waiting 10 years for the physician.FL is very kind. She gave her jewellery to her mother and the ladies and also her hair accessories to the physician as bridal gift for Ning Xin.

Evil cousin’s evil companion put the Chinese herbs that will cause miscarriage in FL’s medicine. ML should expose her to his parents and show her out the door.

I’ve not reach the creepy guy scene yet but I guess he’s the one trying to get the Lohan painting.

I’ve watched all the Avengers movies though I cannot remember them all. Scarlett Johansson is awesome. Wonder Woman is also postponed. 

Have a good rest. 

Hi C

What do you think of ML from Girlfriend? He’s from Johor. 

Hi K. Yeah as M mentioned I am from Singapore, near the equator. I watched episode 7 halfway when the young uncle (the emperor from MH) visited. He really showing he off and getting getting in trouble LOL. Ot is typical of such dramas just like L&R, the leads expressing that they only like each other but the love rivals are just in denial and kept on their persue.

Legend of Jinyan all yhe characters are really unbelievably stupid. I completed it just because the FL is cute but she really can't act. I wrote a review on it. It is happy ending but you'll probably get killed by the stupidity before u reach the ending.

I am not planning to start either MM nor DITK, too many other dramas that I am following.

Hi M,

I dozed off bit just now. I went to fremantle some years back in November and went for a morning jog... it was really cold i remember.

Really like this ML, more than the other of same genre. He is really like the ML from legend of jinyan who overprotective of the FL when she causes trouble... just that the one in jinyan is really quite useless and just abusing his power. I had a good laugh at the mahjong scene... he was so enjoying and proud, and then blames the FL when it get overboard... lol TSP i dun really like the ML though it is a bit similar. The SML in this was also in tennis prince in a small role.

I initially wanted to try DITK but not now.

Lawrence Wong is a Malaysian and he came to SG and also China to develop.. got famous in the china scarlet heart. He is okay just that his voice is not too nice so has to be dubbed.

Hi C

I too enjoyed the mah jong part. I think because of where she was raised,FL excels in mah jong.

The day after  they got married she put on almost all of the bracelets until it fell out when she was getting up in front of her new in-laws. Probably never own so many in her lifetime. 

I like that he’s proud of her despite her humble upbringing and his social status. His care and protection of her really touches my heart. 

FL dances very well, such grace. When I first started the drama she looked very plain. After awhile she grew on me . She’s cute and I like the part when she held the stick and march in to search for Ning Xin. 

ML is expressive of his love for her in the way he strokes her hair  and he smiles secretly whenever she pleases him. It’s obvious (although not to her )that she’s the only one who occupies his heart. He will never take on a concubine. He just have to resort to unconventional measures so that she listens to him, thus keeping her safe. Once she realises her feelings for him, it will be even more interesting and fun to watch.

Did you notice Ah Bu has squinty eye? At first I thought it was deliberate but from the photos of the cast, he really is. Makes it more believable to have casts with  imperfect features.

Hi K, 

Evil cousin is really evil and her companion also. The companion is the one giving the evil ideas. The herb in the medicine will cause miscarriage . It was good that it was discovered early otherwise prolonged consumption results in inability to have children. 

Actually the Song girl is not too bad  , just spoilt and impulsive and doesn’t accept responsibility for her behaviour but she is not evil. I don’t like the uncle -he’s so childish. The both of them are badly behave most of the time. Song girl shifted her interest to ML’s brother but he refused to marry her. She was desperate. She demanded to know if he’ll marry her.I saw in the trailer that ML’s brother told his parents that if they  force him to marry her he’ll also look for a girl to marry (the look ML gave him was funny coz he was referring to him). I like 2ML, he’s a likeable person.

The creepy guy at the festival is Song Chi. He looks  awful.

Hi C

I have been to Freemantle many years ago. The quokkas are cute. Perth is closer to Singapore.

ohhh Singapore:) I hear that it is beautiful  very nice people very clean with a very low crime rate. My grandma traveled  there when I was younger and she couldn’t say enough about it :) she also visited Australia and had a wonderful time , she used to travel all over the world and come home and tell me about it:):) so I lived vicariously through her :D (I was young..someday I will travel !!:D)

Anyhoo...It’s kinda late, I worked ..ate dinner ....and went on to dramanice to check my dramas and noticed TWENTY episodes of OMSL have arrived....and YES Im goin in!!! (only subbed up to 9 so I may have a few questions for y’all :) I’m up to 12 so I’ll start on 13

I figure I can get  two three episodes done with time enough to sleep and go to work tomorrow (sleep is overrated!!!)LOL

ALSO..noticed Love in time Sparkle Love and more than friends are starting to be subbed.. and I have off on Monday:)  

ok I’ll touch base with you both tomorrow bc I will Probably have some questions

also have to look up how many episodes are total in the drama 

M: ...... Spring?  Right you are opposite us..wait..is Christmas in Summer?
:D

Well that’s strange, it says 29 episodes and that its done  October 10th .but .that’s a lot of episodes to release this week at once (not that I’m complaining) 

I guess 6 more next week and 3 more after that....? Anyhoo...I’m.  gonna start watching:)

Ooh.. my bad ..I’m up to episode 15 and realized the Dr found out that gave her the herbs to cause a miscarriage.. then the cousins nurse took the fall and ML is super mad

but why don’t they use  that  as an excuse to say they lost the baby?

ok I’m onto episode 16 now:D

sorry screwed up the episodes ..he was being so sweet to her in ep 16 17..then crazy girl gets he mom to come and sets her up..couldn’t figure out what she did where ML had to discipline her.../?

she’s really nasty..what makes her think ML would even care for her after all these antics) 

aphrodisiac scene was hysterical:D 

and he got FL different color paints..so sweet

Finished ..to,ep,20m

so questions are what happened with the mom ..? He defended her and I think that’s in the letter

why did FL go to solitude? 

im pretty sure crazy girl said FL was not pregnant  (ep ,20?) and ML took care of,that and I think she had to leave (I think) the mom keeps being nice to her ..so,I’m not sure 

not sure what game FL and EG (evil guy) played that she won and then lost bc he hit the table so hard &nflipped over  her dice 

the SFL likes the uncle (pretty sure she does) 

why does FL keep saying she didn’t loose the baby after all the opportunities  (is she nuts?? There was like 3 opportunities..and it’s late and I’m yelling at her (she should listen to me LOL

dont think CG (crazy girl) started the fire think it’s EG

ML needs to stand up to his parents FL does a much better job of it than he does..but ep 15n16 and 20 were  kinda sweet so I give him some kudos 

it’s 1am I’m going to sleep ...

enjoy the day!!!!

oh so one more thing..I’m pretty Sure FL gets thrown out bc she’s not pregnant ..but are they serious?? She took a knife for them and they throw her out? Although that’s just in the trailers So it could be different than what  I’m  thinking...(I have no subs and don’t speak the language...so  I’m probably making it up as I go) LOL

im up to,ep,20 and no sign of her being found  out....

ok zzzzzzzzzzz:)

Hi K

I watched a bit here and there between episodes 15 and 20 so I’ll answer where I have watched.

Little Uncle offered to marry Song girl but she says he’s a kid.

Didn’t watch the part about the game.

CG told her Aunty about FL’s fake pregnancy then ML  revealed about the herb to cause miscarriage and the fire(the hair pin which ML’s mother gave CG was the proof). Maybe EG set fire. From what I’ve watched he’s in cahoots with the Li Uncle.

Indeed FL had several opportunities, the last was when she took the stab meant for her father-in-law. Before the assassin stabbed her she already planned to tell her in-laws about the fake pregnancy. She’s a smart cookie. She held the knife by the blade so only her hand was cut. It bled profusely that her husband thought she was going to die, until her checked the front of her dress. Even after the physician attended to her she also wanted to come clean about the fake pregnancy but when the in-laws came and her father-in-law cried, she continue with the lie because he was unwell and she wanted him to get well soon.  Poor physician Ye Zhihan, had to lie time after time. 

When all the misunderstandings have been sorted out her husband told her to prepare herself . He plan to make the fake stomach real ( change fake pregnancy to real pregnancy).

FL was sure that if she reveals she’s not pregnant the Li family will show her out the door . When  her in-laws and the whole clan visited her they thought she lost the baby . The in-laws were sad but comforted her and told her that she’s young and can have more children. They also said she’s part of the family already and will not cast her out because she lost the baby. In an earlier scene her father-in-law did mention that she brought them joy. 

ML has his own way to deal with his parents,

FL’s mother(btw is not her birth mother) left her a letter. I skim through that scene but from what I know she left on her own accord. She had a chat with ML who assured her that FL is the only wife for him . ML wanted to explain to FL but she didn’t give him a chance after CG poison her mind. I like how ML and FL use the bird to apologise to each other. That’s so original.

Till the end CG maintained she doesn’t know about the miscarriage herb and didn’t set fire. She knew about the herb, not sure about fire though.

ML also told his parents that CG wanted to be his concubine. I think she’s a bit cuckoo. She kept mentioning her late sister and said that her sister always wanted to marry ML but she can’t because she’s dead so she will take her place and marry him and doesn’t mind being his concubine. ( since ML is already married) .When she saw FL by the doorway she thought FL and ML plan it together but FL was only passing by. Anyway CG confessed  to her crime which the ML used against her in the presence of his parents.

I don’t know about the isolation bit coz haven’t seen that bit yet but it was the ML’s mother who put her there.

ML’s bro is sad when FL said she like his brother. 

When Song girl wouldn’t let 2ML and FL go FL ate so many bananas. Song girl is so childish. 

Hi K

Yes Christmas in summer sounds strange for you? It’s hot in summer.

Singapore is a clean and orderly city as C can tell you. I love the Christmas lightings. When I was still in school  my parents would take us to Singapore during Christmas season. The streets are beautifully lighted  with Christmas ornaments unlike Australia during Christmas. Here some houses will be decorated-that’s the best we have and also the shopping mall with have nativity display in the shop windows. The “mannequins” can move and sing and lighted in the night.

It was not a game but a bet. Whoever get ‘1’ in all three dices win the game. FL got three ‘1’ but when the Song girl’s second brother smacked the table the dices flipped to ‘6’ so she lost the bet. The winner was Song brother. He said he wanted FL. I am sure not in the romantic sort of meaning but as a bargaining chip.