Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2018
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 16, 2023
Okay, listen up. I have a MAJOR major issue with how YD is handling this and in effect treating TK. This is due…
I 💯 agree with you! I abhor this trope and try to avoid dramas that use it. I did watch some of 33 but generously used ff to get to the scenes of YD/TK. I loved it starting around the 1:03:00 mark and cried my eyes out when they kissed knowing that she is leaving. The fact that he leaves to look for her just shows the depth of his love for her.
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 16, 2023
i have been working my way through this episode for two hours now (subbed) i always need to stop and post here…
Now I know I’m waiting until tomorrow to watch. I’m stressed enough right now with a sick doggy that thinks I’m the only one who can give her any attention.
0 1
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Jul 16, 2023
https://tenor.com/whri.gif
I’m here reading all the comments before watching this. Think I’ll just wait for the Viki subs and only watch it once. 😤
2 1
On Miss in Kiss • Jul 13, 2023
Title Miss in Kiss
While the ML may not be the best looking, I still think he’s better than the SML. SML is super pushy and annoying. Maybe it’s just me that thinks this way.
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 12, 2023
oh this is interesting, a similar case albeit with an unwilling legal father. Regarding SK law it really all stands…
😲 writer better get them in to register their marriage pronto! Hopefully, that’s been omitted from the previews.
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 10, 2023
welcome to BT's impromptu korean exercise/lesson as i translate the preview text by hand, you are all invited…
I prefer to believe that Inok just drags her to BN to confess. 🤞🏻🫰🏻
2 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jul 10, 2023
OYD doesn’t know that yet. She only knew that he cheated but not the person
I’m anxiously awaiting for YD & TK to find out about this! It should be epic! 🤪
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 10, 2023
My buddy on Twitter is freaking out too about inok, surprisingly and I'm puzzled as to why we all seem to put…
Okay, now this makes a lot more sense! I can even see myself dragging my DIL to her mother to explain a lie like this. And yes, the anger comes from the hurt of being lied to when confessing to his mom by either or both of them would have been much better from the very beginning. This is due to the fact of how YD and Inok met.
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 9, 2023
Hello friendos i am back from the public pool but sun-burned and totally knackered. So in depth thoughts have…
Ouch! Take care of your sunburn! I’m fair skinned so I’ve had many — including second degree burns a couple of times in my life. I came here looking for your synopsis but I’ll just wait for the subs to come out.
1 1
Replying to ChessWidow • Jul 9, 2023
I couldn’t stand her from the start when she started taking advantage of that poor, naive man. I FF through…
Why would I want to do that? It’s down to just a couple of characters that annoy me but that’s also a part of makjang. I’m thoroughly enjoying this one!
1 1
Replying to Myra972 • Jul 9, 2023
And I thought I couldn't hate a character more than I hate SJ, but Hee is there to prove me wrong.
I couldn’t stand her from the start when she started taking advantage of that poor, naive man. I FF through ALL of her scenes now. I have no use for anyone that uses people.
0 3
Replying to Lunkera • Jul 9, 2023
So it seems the Gong Family feels bad for TK and YD.Episode 33 PreviewYeon-du confides everything to In-ok. In-ok…
WTF 🤬
I guess I’d better find another feel-good show to have ready after I watch that. Seems like the Gong family, including his mother, really wants to alienate TK. I expected better of Inok. 😖🥺😢
1 0
Replying to Naebyeol • Jul 9, 2023
Dog shit saying he’ll carry OYD has to be the most funniest shit ever. This man has a serious case of delusion…
I actually caught a short scene of the demon b*tch worried about a miscarriage because it would ruin all their plans. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬👿👿👿👿👿
1 5
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 9, 2023
Oh god the subs make this scene of Taekyung crying in front of his "father" so soooooooo sooooo much worse, ngl.…
My thoughts exactly! My thoughts were “too bad your biological children aren’t more like Tae Kyung!”
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jul 9, 2023
For the first time in my life, I didn’t feel lonely. And now I’m afraid…of being alone again 😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹
The chairman is still the sorriest excuse of a father I’ve ever seen! They need to kill this SOB off to make me happy. To me, he’s still not redeemed by sweeping the story under the rug.
5 1
Replying to Killerxx • Jul 7, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
from which ep romance starts ??
You can tell early on that he likes her but they don’t get together until episode 21.
2 0
Replying to FrabbyCrabsis • Jul 4, 2023
Not willing to sit through the whole thing but curious to know what happens? Here's a recap I wrote: https://crabbyfordramas.wordpress.com/2023/06/17/young-lady-and-gentleman-weekend-drama-recaps/Enjoy!
Thank you! I think I’ll use this as my filler between episodes of TRHC. 😄
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 4, 2023
If YD/TK going to move out (which they should) after all is said and done, the first apartment TK looked at and…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to Zlata7 • Jul 3, 2023
Im so annoyed right now I cant even put my words down here! 🤬🤬🤬
I’m right there with you! 🤬🤬🤬
2 0