News
Replying to goldfish • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
and to top it all off he's telling him this because the baby isn't his! Like bruh you're in the same boa!
Yes. Found it on YouTube. It is helping my mood. I would like to sleep tonight. 😂
1 1
Replying to goldfish • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
and to top it all off he's telling him this because the baby isn't his! Like bruh you're in the same boa!
I had to go find a silly show to watch to calm down. Kiss Me is working. 😂
1 3
Replying to LA_Drama Fan • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Holy smokes, that was even worse than I thought. I need some time to digest all of that.Right now, what registers…
All I know is I’ve never felt so distressed while watching any show! The previews aren’t helping me at all. I would love to whisk both TK and YD away from that horrible excuse for a father.
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jul 2, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Daddy Gong: I don't understand why Taekyung still does call me chairman instead of father.Also Daddy Gong: Never…
He needs to die along with the demon couple. I’m so angry with him. 🤬
2 0
On The Real Has Come! • Jul 2, 2023
Title The Real Has Come! Spoiler
Just started ep 30 and I want to kill Chairman Gong! I’m so angry that he would tell his adopted son to break up with YD when TK loves her! 🤬🤬🤬 Hope I can hold my anger in for the rest of this episode. Right now I’m spitting nails. 🤬🤬🤬 Hubby asked why I was cursing.
6 9
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jul 2, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I just want to strangle Cruella right now after watchin her asking that piece of 💩 to throw away the gift for…
I was okay when he threw it away because you know YD wouldn’t want it anyway.
2 1
Replying to ChessWidow • Jul 1, 2023
Title Playful Kiss
This is one of my comfort dramas that I go to when I’m in a slump. I will admit that I’m using fast forward…
It is based on a Japanese manga so his character is pretty close to the original. I’ve read the manga and watched all versions of it. I just want to be entertained. Nothing wrong with not liking it or the characters though.
0 0
Replying to Hachi27 • Jun 30, 2023
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
i haven't seen this drama. the synopsis is same as the true beauty. is this and true beauty are from the same…
This is not the same story as True Beauty but is based on another webtoon with the same title as the show. Eun Woo is perfectly casted in both shows. ❤️
8 2
Replying to ChessWidow • Jun 29, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
OMG, YES! I can totally picture TK doing this! 😂
💕💗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 29, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I dunno why but I cannot help to think Taekyung would be that kind of father doing silly little things like this…
OMG, YES! I can totally picture TK doing this! 😂
1 2
Replying to Wasiiiiii • Jun 28, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile
Honestly you watch an Asian drama and then likes it so much thinks it's cute and sh*t. Then for some fckd up reason…
I ignore the negative comments because everyone doesn’t like the same things. Also, some people only know how to complain.
5 0
Replying to Bee Hune • Jun 28, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile
Love the drama,watch it about 10 times, still loving it
I’m now watching it for the 13th time.
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 27, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Taekyung, after being told by his mother to finally register his marriage with Yeondoo, probably: https://shorturl.at/ghFR0🤣…
🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to SunniDoc • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I've just started episode 28 & holy crap, the cringe watching the rancid duo fake date is off the charts. It's…
I had the hardest time getting through the first scene because of them. It took five tries and fast forward to get through it! 😂😂😂🤢🤮
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Did I miss something about YD's father? ?? According to Han Cinema, YD's dad is Oh Jin Sang, Age 61 (portrayed…
He’s not listed here or on Wikipedia. I thought he was deceased, but I may be confusing it with another drama. Could be he will show up later.
0 6
Replying to ChessWidow • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I’m not liking how episode 28 is starting. I just can’t bring myself to watch it for some unknown reason……
Okay, I’ve decided to use ff through the annoying scenes.
0 1
Replying to Sweety • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
worth watching?
Yes, definitely!
0 0
On The Real Has Come! • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I’m not liking how episode 28 is starting. I just can’t bring myself to watch it for some unknown reason… maybe because the demon couple are there? I’m torn because I want to watch but not them. Will I miss anything if I fast forward through this scene?
0 2
Replying to ChessWidow • Jun 25, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I’m to the point of skipping over the pharmacist scenes too. She’s up to something!
It doesn’t matter because she’s still pursuing a married man! That’s just not right, no matter what kind of relationship he has with his wife…who happens to be pregnant! If she’s interested, she should wait until after they actually divorce.
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 25, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
That pharmacist lady now is a red flag for me. Telling a married guy to start dating to prove the real feelings…
I’m to the point of skipping over the pharmacist scenes too. She’s up to something!
2 4
