But if it was him Ha Na would have recognized him. I don't think it's him.
This type of show is written purposefully vague so people can analyze it to death. I wonder though since Red Cry is probablypart of an organization, if it's possibly more than one person doing the killing.
Healer couple is one of my all time faves as well. My personal favorite OTPs include Queen Inhyun's Man, In Time with You and if we're going by steamy factor than the Bromance OTP would probably by my #1.
But if it was him Ha Na would have recognized him. I don't think it's him.
Woo Kyung was knocked out by the killer so I think it's safe to finally eliminate her as Red Cry, and the 2 detectives were shown driving so it's not them. The only one not shown was Eun Ho, but Ha Na wouldn't fear him. Unless she saw the murder being committed by Eun Ho! I wouldn't be surprised if the real Red Cry is someone we haven't seen yet, or someone the show hasn't made seem suspicious.
"What's that Red Cry doing now? He better take that jerk away." Ji Heon's words at the end of 19 showcase the gray area this drama loves to tread. I'm sure in most people's lives there's a moment when you've seen or heard about somebody doing something so criminal or vile that you've thought the world would be a better place without them in it. Not that that justifies what Red Cry is doing, but it's definitely murky territory. Also I'm so worried that something is going to happen to Ha Na in episode 20. Please don't do that to her show!
Based on the preview it looks like Ha Na's dad, aka the character I dislike the most so far, will be back with a vengeance next week. That means the episodes will probably be particularly intense. Seeing Ha Na's dad get custody is going to eat at Ji Heon since he is inadvertently the reason Ha Na's father even knows about her. I wonder when, or if, the show is going to reveal a little more of JH's or the robot detective's past. They both give off this vibe sometimes that make me think neither had a very happy childhood.
So it seems like there must be some kind of organized group behind the child abuser killing. The text messages to Bit Na's mom referred to "we" a few times I think. What a way to end the only episode we'll get this week. Woo Kyung is definitely going to jump to the top of the suspect list know. I really liked that last shot jumping between WK and Ji Heon. He's so conflicted right know. His emotional side wants to believe one way, but his training and logic are pointing to WK as the most likely suspect.
I was so sure the girl in green was Woo Kyung, but now that doesn't seem to be lining up. Obviously something terrible happened when she was really young that the stepmother and father worked really hard to eliminate from her memory. I'm glad the show finally came out and admitted that Woo Kyung may be a suspect. I was getting tired of them tiptoeing around that one. There's definitely thing she's not saying, but I'm wondering if that's on purpose or simply because she doesn't even remember them herself.
I hate Hannah's father with a passion I have not felt in a very long time.I sincerely hope he is next on Red Cry's…
I like that the last episode was named Same Thoughts cause we're all thinking the same thing. Props to the actor though. He's doing a great job making everyone hate him.
I don't know anything about the technical side of film making, but even as a casual viewer I appreciated how well-shot CaHM was. One of the reasons I enjoyed Secret Love Affair so much is because of how well the drama told a story not just by writing, but with how the scenes looked visually as well, and that might be why I liked Come and Hug Me despite the fact that the writing was weak at times. Thanks for this informative, well-written article.
I know the show is being deliberately vague about N's character, but they've succeeded in making me feel creeped out whenever he's onscreen. And why is everyone seemingly ok with a grown man spending so much time with the children?! I get he works there and all but still.
Such a dirtbag. I can't stand cheaters and how they try to justify themselves. If you're unhappy breakup or get divorced first. They just want to have it both ways.
Surprisingly the BL Jmovies have extremely hot kisses. Why can scenes between two men have intensely moving lips…
Really? That's funny. The fish-eyed kisses are one of the things that still happen in Asian dramas a lot and I just don't get it. Like I love you so much that I'm going to touch my lips to yours and stand frozen for 5 minutes. LOL
I'm thinking the controversy is because he's only 14. Not saying a student/teacher relationship is right if the student is 17/18 because no matter what it's still not legal, at least not where I live, but 14 just makes it extremely icky.
Finished last night. It was okay, though I kept thinking that all the 2nd half drama could have been solved with a simple blood test. The lead's had good chemistry. My only complaint about them would be the ending kiss. Not only was it cringy, the extreme close-up didn't help hide the fact that their lips weren't moving at all. Oh well, weak kissing scenes are par for the course in these type of jmovies. Honestly I can't remember seeing one yet with a really believable kiss scene.
Woohoo that was a great funny rant Wanna addafter love confession they must go asexual and sometimes never meet…
LOL at the asexual comment. I hate that in kdramas. They finally have the dramatic confession of feelings, possibly accompanied by a usually motionless kiss, then nothing. I've seen dramas where they never kiss again, hold hands, or even interact that much. I don't need to see an onscreen make-out session, but people in love do not act like platonic friends, or in some cases practically strangers. At least give me some indication you two still like each other!
- another average looking viewer