News
On Come and Hug Me • Jun 10, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me Spoiler
What a roller coaster emotional ride this episode was! So much pain, anger, and helplessness from the victim's families, and there in the middle stands poor Chae Do Jin/ Na Moo still trying to do his best to control the situation, still bearing the weight of guilt for crimes that aren't his. Props to the actor for very convincingly showing Do Jin's slipping control as the events in the episode finally push him past the breaking point. Also how ironic that the scummy reporter dares to accuse him of being possibly sub-human when she obviously doesn't have a compassionate bone in her body! I'm glad for the time jump at the end that puts the book's release in the past to give the leads some breathing room. Also the new look for Do Jin as a full-grown adult was hot. (I'm shallow like that. LOL)
7 0
Replying to cllanti • Jun 9, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine Spoiler
The last episodes subbed will be out next week, but subscribers in China had access to the last episode June 6th.…
I was going to wait, but now I want to watch through at least 21. :)
1 0
Replying to cllanti • Jun 8, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine
The last episodes subbed will be out next week, but subscribers in China had access to the last episode June 6th.…
No, I just meant the way they made 24 a special episode so they could hold the ending until next week.
0 0
Replying to cllanti • Jun 8, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine
The last episodes subbed will be out next week, but subscribers in China had access to the last episode June 6th.…
Thank you! They really know how to draw it out.
1 0
Replying to Rin • Jun 7, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine
Lol the last episode is probably only gonna be out next week - so nobody knows what the ending is yet (- for all…
The last episodes subbed will be out next week, but subscribers in China had access to the last episode June 6th. Anyone who speaks Mandarin and watches the last episode unsubbed feel free to spoiler tag the ending for me. :)
0 0
HappySqueak • Jun 2, 2018
Article When Your Life Becomes a Legit K-Drama: Fan Dating Confession
So cute! I hope you continue having a lovely dating relationship filled with many sweet kdrama moments and none of the makjang. ????
1 0
On Moonshine and Valentine • Jun 2, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine
It's so sweet how focused on Pi Pi Helan is all the time. Like when she went to the university, and he just sat there watching her with this intent expression not even noticing how all the girls where staring at them (him). It's refreshing to have a ML who's supportive and concerned without being domineering and trying tp control every aspect of the FLs life.
18 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Jun 2, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine Spoiler
Am I the only one who wants Xiu Xian to end up with the cafe girl? I like Kuanyong too but something of those…
Kinda don't want a romance either way. Not much of a future when the guy you're with never ages and you do.
3 0
dramaworld • May 26, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Meet Me @ 1006
Nice article. I hope to start the drama this weekend.
1 0
Replying to Brownie • May 26, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Meet Me @ 1006
Rock Records in Love.
I was sad that never got subbed.
2 0
Replying to _JoJo_ • May 25, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
haih... nowadays... all the stars getting younger and younger ... i am no longer younger than the casts..... once…
When did I get old?LOL
0 0
Replying to Wandering_Queen • May 25, 2018
Article Top Five Chinese Novel Adapations
Aw, thank you! I appreciate the comments and suggestions!I have read all of those except the last! I love Gu Man…
Gu Man is such an enjoyable author. I particularly enjoy the way her characters are written and how humorous the writing often is. I'm currently watching, and really liking, The Love Knot: His Excellency's First Love. Has the novel been translated to English?
1 0
Replying to cllanti • May 11, 2018
Title My Dear Boy Spoiler
I knew all that angsty family stuff would come up so I put the drama on hold weeks ago. Now I'm waiting to see…
Thank you! You're the best. ☺
1 3
Replying to cllanti • May 11, 2018
Title My Dear Boy Spoiler
I knew all that angsty family stuff would come up so I put the drama on hold weeks ago. Now I'm waiting to see…
Was it a HE for our couple?!
2 0
Hayleyshy • May 9, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Love Rerun
Great article. I'm glad I was reminded about this jdrama as I'd forgotten all about it. Sounds like an interesting fun watch.
1 0
Replying to 114539 • May 9, 2018
Title My Dear Boy Spoiler
Why can't people just let people be happy? Why do they have an opinion on what 'would' make someone happy? Win…
I knew all that angsty family stuff would come up so I put the drama on hold weeks ago. Now I'm waiting to see what people think of the end before I pick it back up again. I'm hoping it has a decent ending because I did like the episodes I saw.
1 8
Replying to Rae • May 8, 2018
Title Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobira
Yes, can't wait for the second season.
Same here. Fingers crossed it gets subbed!
0 0
Replying to Almonda • Apr 22, 2018
Title Lion Pride Spoiler
I loved the first episodes, but for me, the last 3 episodes felt somewhat lackluster and were not really convincing.…
I felt the same way. Started getting bored around 12.
1 0
Mokona • Apr 17, 2018
Article Crime Sunday - Movie Picks
Did you watch Suspect X with subs? I've had no luck finding a subbed version myself.
0 0
Replying to Mochani • Apr 6, 2018
Title The Evolution of Our Love
From what I've heard, they are forbidden to be seen together in public (yes apparenly that's how far it went)
Wow! Harsh. Sometimes I forget how much control the government has over people over there.
3 0
