News
Badass Bunny • Aug 29, 2018
Article Translators' Lifestyle Explained By Memes
Great article! It's always interesting to see behind the scenes and get a glimpse of the hard work that goes into translating a drama. I knew Viki subbers didn't get paid, but for some reason I assumed the other sites that charged more paid their subbers. I'm the opposite of you because I usually prefer Viki subs as they tend to be more detailed, and they usually translate written material and song lyrics which I appreciate. No matter where I watch, I'm always thankful for all the effort subbers put into translating.
6 0
On Tonight, at Romance Theater • Aug 26, 2018
Title Tonight, at Romance Theater
Just finished. Very good movie. Even made me a little teary at the end. Definitely recommend.
5 0
Replying to Accidentally in Love • Aug 26, 2018
Title Accidentally in Love
Replying to deleted comment
Requested.
0 0
On Sachiiro no One Room • Aug 24, 2018
Title Sachiiro no One Room Spoiler
That teacher makes me ill! I hope he rots in jail. It seems kind of shoddy policing that the detectives are just now searching her room. You'd think that would have been done when she was first reported missing.
8 0
Replying to michelle • Aug 10, 2018
Article The 10 Methods of Love: Male Edition Spoiler
Really nice article. I enjoyed reading it and will definetly check out a few of those I haven't seen yet.AND I…
Even though I liked the movie as a whole, Heroine Disqualified gave me my worst case of SLS ever. They just didn't flesh out the lead's relationship enough to make her refusal to choose the dreamy, caring, considerate Kosuke over Rita understandable. I fell hard for Kentaro in that. Great article. I loved that you included examples from more than one country.
2 0
Replying to Ang • Aug 8, 2018
Title Switched Spoiler
Kaga was by her side for the entire series, yet in the end she chose Koshiro :/// Not happy with the ending at…
Same. Even I was in love with Kaga by the end.
7 0
Replying to Magical • Aug 3, 2018
Article Frankie Chen to Direct a Movie Adaptation of “It Started with a Kiss”
I've watched every single version (movies, series) except for Taiwanese one
ISWAK is actually my favorite version out of them all. It's dated now of course, but still worth watching, imo. You should give it a shot.
5 0
Ceki • Aug 3, 2018
Article Frankie Chen to Direct a Movie Adaptation of “It Started with a Kiss”
I thought the new Japanese movies were underwhelming so I wouldn't mind a new movie version. I loved Our Times and it made me a Darren Wang fan so that's a plus.
3 0
Replying to VickiT • Jul 31, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
https://flv3.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1807/24/mJswZ9468/SD/mJswZ9468-mobile.mp4New MV enjoy! ; )
Dang the notes that singer hit! Wow!
0 0
AnanyaS • Jul 28, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Are You Human Too?
I liked the first 3 episodes, but then life happened and I haven't gone back. My problem is I disliked human Nam Sim almost instantly and loved Nam Shim III. I can't see any arc that makes me like human NS enough to be ok with him and So Bong being end game. Just marry the robot and go off to build baby robots somewhere. LOL
3 0
Lestrudel • Jul 26, 2018
Article Lestrudel's 30 Minutes or Less!
I like that the suggestions are varied and more than one genre. I've also seen My Runway and really enjoyed it. I thought that the actors did a great job with staying true to their first character when they switched bodies and the leads had a nice, believable chemistry.
3 0
Replying to taegguk • Jul 19, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me
For those who are scared of the ending and want to be spoiled, it's a happy ending! c:
Yessss!!
1 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Jul 18, 2018
Title Single Ladies Senior Spoiler
She doesn't end up with anyone. But it is quite obvious that she and YiFan will end up together either way in…
Bummer
1 0
On Single Ladies Senior • Jul 16, 2018
Title Single Ladies Senior Spoiler
So who does Mi Na end up with in the end?
0 3
Replying to Shere • Jul 13, 2018
Title Bow Then Kiss
have you found all parts yet?????
Thanks for the subs.
1 0
Replying to cllanti • Jun 29, 2018
Article Dancing with the Devil - Top 5 Villains
I hated him so much by the end,
I've actually rewatched it twice. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment.
2 0
Replying to Lovely • Jun 29, 2018
Article Dancing with the Devil - Top 5 Villains
Bae Soo Bin played his role in Secret so well that my blood still boils at his sight today.
I hated him so much by the end,
3 0
Replying to Jensen Li • Jun 29, 2018
Title My Story for You
Her acting isnt great, but its nice to see her acting has improved since her debut days. She did a good job portraying…
I probably will. Hopefully she'll be able to sell the romantic relationship which is something she's never managed to do for me in the past.
2 0
On My Story for You • Jun 29, 2018
Title My Story for You
I'm so torn. The drama story sounds interesting, though the episode count seems high, but I'm still torn as I'm not a fan of Zheng Shueng.
3 0
Ceki • Jun 14, 2018
Article Summer 2018 Dramas Preview: What's Hot In Dramaland?
Great article. I appreciate the mix of dramas from different countries. I just hope that the jdrama ones get subbed especially Blues of Stepmother and Daughter ( love Sato) and Sachiiro in One Room.
3 0
