Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Birthday: January 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: April 17, 2013
Replying to bibi • Mar 14, 2019
Title Unexpected
Lan.Lan1920 is translating this drama on facebook
Thanks for the info. I don't think Viki will ever get the files.
0 0
Replying to aostrbl • Jan 11, 2019
omg thank you so much for this! i just tried it on chrome and it worked!
Does this work on sites that won't let you use Adblock?
1 0
On dele • Jan 10, 2019
Title dele
I'm sad this was only 8 episodes.
5 0
Replying to cllanti • Jan 6, 2019
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
If Eun Ho is RC, he certainly would be crafty enough to frame the director, but he couldn't have know for sure…
I get where you're coming from. No doubt the first people that died in the show deserved killed, however, that doesn't justify murder. Then later the show does a great job of pointing out the inherent dangers in a self-imposed judge, jury, and executioner with Bit Na's mother. Yes, she did terrible things to her daughter. Yes, she deserved punishment through the law, but she showed genuine remorse, and it's very possible she would have eventually been able to have a relationship with her daughter again if RC hadn't forced her into suicide.
0 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jan 4, 2019
The actor that plays Eun Seo gives the absolute gold medal of performances.
He really impressed me in the last episode. I've never seen his other acting roles, but this is definitely a good one to have on his resume before MS.
1 0
Replying to Lara • Jan 4, 2019
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
I wonder if Ji Heon is really like Eun Ho said someone who didn't suffer in his childhood. It would be pretty…
I'm thinking from some comments Ji Heon has made, and how he reacted to certain things, that his childhood wasn't exactly happy. Hopefully the last episodes will give a little insight into our leads background particularly Woo Kyung and Ji Heon. I get how they could feel bad for Eun Ho as I felt the same. Not justifying the killings, but just seeing how he could turn out that way.
1 0
Replying to EllieBerry • Jan 4, 2019
Nope, no, nope. I'm not crying, it is just sweat coming from my eyes. :
Same
1 0
On Children of Nobody • Jan 4, 2019
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
The way the head director died is poetic justice if ever I saw it. LOL Wow, what an amazing episode 27 was. Great acting by both Cha Hak Yeon and Kim Sun Ah at the end. You know a drama has done the right things when even knowing what Eun Ho had done, and knowing he intended to kill Woo kyung, I still got a little teary at the end. That's the power of well-written story building and characterization. The only thing I didn't really get is why he wanted to kill Woo Kyung, or if that was simply a ruse to commit suicide by cop.
4 0
Replying to solia • Jan 3, 2019
Title Tourist
I think (and I might be wrong) after Attack on Titan movies flopped his career took a bit of a dent :/
You're probably right even though the disaster that was the AoT movies could hardly be blamed on Haruma alone.
2 2
Replying to Excalibur • Jan 3, 2019
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
I don't think Red Cry is the director. It's rather odd and too sudden for it to be him. I'm thinking Red Cry may…
If Eun Ho is RC, he certainly would be crafty enough to frame the director, but he couldn't have know for sure that the director would kill Mr. Yoon. I'm still so confused.
0 0
On Children of Nobody • Jan 3, 2019
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
I guess it's ironic that the head director of a center for counseling disturbed and abused children had a hand in raising 2 very messed up adults himself. I don't really think the director is Red Cry though. He's to disorganized for that.
2 0
On Children of Nobody • Jan 1, 2019
On the one hand I don't want this week to fly by cause I'm on Christmas break, but on the other I'm dying to see the next set of episodes! LOL Really hoping we see more backstory for our leads in the last 5 episodes.
2 0
Replying to cllanti • Dec 29, 2018
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
I spent the whole time they showed RC typing staring at the hands trying to figure out if they were male or female.…
Red Cry being a group seems like a good possibility, though I think it might only be one individual meting out the judgments.
2 0
Replying to summerlurve • Dec 28, 2018
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
At episode 20... Possible spoilers alert.My theory: The girl in green dress is CWK. That little boy did pointed…
I spent the whole time they showed RC typing staring at the hands trying to figure out if they were male or female. LOL.
1 0
Replying to Dramaknits • Dec 28, 2018
I don't know how I missed this drama. I just randomly stumbled upon it while searching for something to watch.…
I've posted in multiple groups recommending this drama. I haven't been this invested in a kdrama in years. I know there's 5 episodes left, but so far this is one of the best paced, well-written and acted mystery type kdramas I've watched.
8 0
Replying to Lara • Dec 28, 2018
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
I also find Eun Ho the most suspicious now. It looked like Red Cry had a mask on in that last scene. So it makes…
The only reason I waver about EH is because that seems almost too obvious, but I think if he's not the killer he's at least involved with the group Red Cry belongs to.
2 0
On Children of Nobody • Dec 27, 2018
Title Children of Nobody Spoiler
"You like kids. I was always suspicious of that." -Me too, Ji Heon. Me too-. Eun Ho always has such a passive, blank face. I think that little interaction with JH at the end of 21 is the most animated I've seen him.
1 0