Hi everybody, I want to ask: did you watch a bad anime and which was it?
Hmmm I think there might be some really bad ones that I have forgotten...maybe that's a good thing. XD

Here are the ones that I remember disliking:
Big O
SD Gundam Force - I think it's insulting to call that Gundam. lol
6 Angels

Also...I feel bad adding this, but I have my reasons. I loved Dragon Ball Z all through til the end of Cell Saga. Then things fell apart during Buu Saga. I think they started to pull it back together at the end, but I cannot get over the trauma. lol
Anime I didn't like: Dragonball Z Vampire Knight
Goliath1357 wrote: Anime I didn't like:

Dragonball Z
Vampire Knight

Phew! I'm glad I'm not alone on DBZ. lol
Rosario Vampire, School Days*puke*, and probably a thousand other I dropped and forgot
Never been a fan of any type of Dragonball or Dragonball Z. I know a lot of people enjoy these other anime's but I just couldn't get into them, I gave them a chance but they moved way too slowly: 1. Beserk 2. Hellsing 3. Ghost in the Shell
Peach Girl - in English Dub (don't even ask!!) I don't know what possessed me to go through with it :P
07 ghost neon genesis evangelion - some people like it but I hated it started good mid way lost it and the ending horrible.
Spike13 wrote: 07 ghost
neon genesis evangelion - some people like it but I hated it started good mid way lost it and the ending horrible.

I agree about eva, it had such a terrible ending that you almost forget you enjoyed it at first.
does inuyasha count ? followed by school days and this ugly yet beautiful world. so far those are the only ones i could think of.
Spike13 wrote: 07 ghost
neon genesis evangelion - some people like it but I hated it started good mid way lost it and the ending horrible.

Just want to share my experience with EVA. I am an almost exclusive subtitle watcher but with EVA, for some reason unknown to mankind, watching it with the English dub made it better.
Peach girl and Blood C Peach girl dragged on and on and I HATED the never-ending love triangle. Blood C was just weird. As much as I tried to think of it as non-related to Blood + it was still weird.
Wow, how can people dislike Evangelion :o Mankind! Anyway, Deadman Wonderland, Elfen Lied, Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, Gantz, etc are some of the worst I watched
Zetman. . .it was a disaster! >.<'
Rosario+ Vampire Diabolik Lovers Anything that has to do with the Dragon balls. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (I never finished it. I don't get the fascination with this anime.)