All my top 5 favourites are Taiwanese dramas. - Why Why Love - Love Keeps Going - Devil Beside You - Sunshine Angel - MARS If I had to choose one of those to be my favourite-favourite, I guess it'd be MARS, I love that drama to death.
All my top 5 favourites are Taiwanese dramas. - Why Why Love - Love Keeps Going - Devil Beside You - Sunshine Angel - MARS If I had to choose one of those to be my favourite-favourite, I guess it'd be MARS, I love that drama to death.
I have a new favorite. Corner With Love ♥♥
My favourite chinese dramas: Black & White (the best of the best) Summer's Desire Devil Beside You Meteor Shower
Mainland Drama:

- Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling By Each Step)
- Young Warriors (the 2006 version).

Taiwanese Drama:

- Devil Beside You
- Skip Beat!
- Autumn's Concerto
- The Fierce Wife
- Prince Turns to Frog

I like the chinese dramas more than the taiwanese dramas on my list. So if I were to chose fewer favorites, it would be Bu Bu Jing Xin and Young Warriors.
Startling By Each Step
Startling By Each Step :) ... right now I'm watching The Legend of Hua Mulan and I also like it quite a lot^^
Love me if you dare is the only chinese drama I have watched , Still I think it might be the best for me after watching some others( Just saying)
Battle of Changsha, Nirvana in Fire and Eternal Love 
hi guys.i am new here.anyone tlold me which site is good for chinese dram with english subtitle?nw i am watch in kissdrama.com.i can not find so many drama
@swati I think dramacool has more dramas now!!  
Love Me If You Dare
Love o2o
The Lost Tomb
Nirvana in Fire
Sound of the Desert
Ode to Joy
The exact same 3 as someone above:

Battle of Changsha, Nirvana in Fire and Love O2O