Happy Michelin Kitchen
Also Known as: Happy Three Stars ; Coffee Prince remake

Plot
Happy Michelin Kitchen will finally hit the airwaves next week on January 23rd after finishing filming last year. HMK is the third and final drama in the Happy Trilogy, and continuing with tradition this one has boatload of cameos from stars of the first two dramas. This time the leads are Cheryl Yang and Blue Lan, and the drama has shades of Coffee Prince but with a completely different plot progression beyond the initial set up of guy thinks girl is a guy because girl dresses like one. Second leads: Wu Jian Fei and Ying Er.

MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2938/happy-michelin-kitchen

Who plans to watch this drama?
I am not sure...I have watched the original version from Coffee Prince what it isn´t one of my favorites.Maybe it has to do with it that it has been a very long time already when I finished watching it.It was one of my first Dramas^^I had an different taste in Dramas before so I don´t know if it would be interesting enough for me now :)
No Rainie, so I might give it a try. :)
*gasp* I will watch this
It looks good but I can't find the other two, or the relation between them ._.
beca256 wrote: It looks good but I can't find the other two, or the relation between them ._.

I've only watched Sunny Happiness. I watched it on Viki and enjoyed the other watchers comments more than the drama, I only endured it because of Mike He. But I have no idea which the other drama is and how all three of them are related. Is it because of the Happy in the name kind of like that "Oh Boy" series with all the flower boys in the TVN dramas?

Ok...the first and second ones of the trilogy are

1.Happy and Love Forever
2. Sunny Happiness
LisNoir wrote: I've only watched Sunny Happiness. I watched it on Viki and enjoyed the other watchers comments more than the drama, I only endured it because of Mike He. But I have no idea which the other drama is and how all three of them are related. Is it because of the Happy in the name kind of like that "Oh Boy" series with all the flower boys in the TVN dramas?

Ok...the first and second ones of the trilogy are

1.Happy and Love Forever
2. Sunny Happiness

The dramas are not related between them. I think it is like you said-- something like ''Oh boy'' series-- or probably it's just a lack of inspiration.
So has anyone started watching this? Is it any good?
The first episode is subbed on ViKi.
christypop wrote: The first episode is subbed on ViKi.

skip! skip! ( I am off to watch my new drama)
I can't find this Drama anywhere. sigh . If it is on viki she is not telling me :(
Opps ( hangs head) found it I had to gooogle the chinese title Xing Fu San Ke Xing
is he blind? there is no way that woman could be mistaken for a boy and there are only subs for 10 minutes so far :(
goldenseal50 wrote: is he blind? there is no way that woman could be mistaken for a boy

Jajajaja, there are many dramas like that...lol

So, how it is so far? Besides the non believable girl who's supposed to be a boy?