Everyone's so good! :o Love the JGS drawing ^^
Here are some of my works :) (inspirits anyone? ;D)

I'm not really good at drawing people TwT I'm more of a graphic designer hehe ^^;
More works here. Please visit my website as well :X /advertisingmode LOL
So many talented people here ^^
I`m more into digital drawing~
PinkDiamond wrote: @ C4U and Violet...nice! *two thumbs up* I would jump in the convo and add more pics and such, but alas...I have to finish this sketchbook. (I'm taking a minor break.)

@NinaJ...Thanks. Matsuda Shota is coming up once I'm done with our sketchbook project.

Thanks (: And ohh can't wait to see all of your finished drawings :D

3minut3s wrote: Everyone's so good! :o Love the JGS drawing ^^
Here are some of my works : ) (inspirits anyone? ;D)

I'm not really good at drawing people TwT I'm more of a graphic designer hehe ^^;
More works here. Please visit my website as well :X /advertisingmode LOL

Ohh I love the Inspirit one!! :D I love Infinite (:
And the person you drew looks good as well (:

PanicInParadise wrote: So many talented people here ^^

Wow that's really impressive! :D Do you use an art program to do digital art like that or do you use something like Photoshop?
PinkDiamond wrote: @ C4U and Violet...nice! *two thumbs up* I would jump in the convo and add more pics and such, but alas...I have to finish this sketchbook. (I'm taking a minor break.)

Thanks a lot ^^
I'll post more

I absolutely love to to draw the characters from Hana Kimi, and have several my favourite ones, but none is scanned...

Omgawd that's really awsome :o

Does anyone have a deviantart account? I wanna add you guys ^^
3minut3s wrote: Omgawd that's really awsome :o

Does anyone have a deviantart account? I wanna add you guys ^^

I have a Deviant account but I hardly use it after I joined Bluecanvas... its a really cool site. Here is the link if anyone wants to join.. and I forgot my log in at Deviant lol... ill try to get it so I can add you too. Love art :)

http://www.bluecanvas.com/my-canvas

I think you can see all the art work I have uploaded to the bluecanvas account. :)
lol just checked and it wont allow you unless you are a member.
so here is a link to the fanart I have made...

http://ddramatards.wordpress.com/gallery/fan-art/
WOW just looking at the Panic digital artwork, really nice. I cannot do digital art =_= All the artwork here is pretty impressive, like all the drawings... they are all good! :) @PD cant wait for the Shota drawing, I havent done mine cuz Ill honour yours first hahaha. :)
wow there so many talented ppl here.
well here are some of my drawing i only draw when im bored >.>

one of my fav
sorry they came out realy big -.-'
I make these two sets of KAT-TUN dolls for my best friend's Christmas and birthday presents. On her birthday, I also included Yamapi. The drawn picture is of Yamamoto Yusuke as Tamaki Suoh in Ouran when he wears the giant bear costume. Hope you enjoy! I'm not much of an artist.

I LOVE it <3. Are you a Heechul fan?
Wow! thanks for letting me see all these wonderful works of art!!! Great job!!! :)
Whoa! This statue is so cool. It's somewhere in Seoul.

Hopefully I will be able to post my printmaking stuff here soon. I still don't have a camera (I plan on buying one this summer). Here's a pic my friend took of a charcoal drawing I did last semester.

This is a drawing of Jaejoong that I made this year (i am still learning)