be a referee to make sure my left hand and right hand will have a fair fight lmao :p in unlikely event & suddenly its raining w/thunder and lightning are rolling over you and theres nowhere to hide & the only shelter you have is your very own umbrella that is also a danger for you, what would you do?
Joooya wrote: I'll set on them

in the event that u wake up and see that ur head is shining without hair,what will u do

argh put a beret so it won't attract too much attention lol

I already has my statements look up lol
Lie down on the floor and roll around because I ought to be having fun first before I get struck by lightning and die. In the unlikely event that you dream that you are walking on the streets and everyone is staring at you.. because you are not wearing any clothes, what would you do?
i proudly tell them im wearing my Birthday clothes & they should be happy for me lol

In the unlikely event that you saw the guy that you hate the most and your

whispering under ur breath that he should be hit by the falling tree or anything & it suddenly happened! what will you do?
Call 911 and watch. In the unlikely event you became a genius at any subject just by putting a textbook under your pillow while sleeping, what would you do?
shout out loud EUREKA

In the unlikely event your house been swept away by Tornado and it landed in the middle of the Ocean and you been surrounded by hungry Shark then what will you do?
Feed the sharks the food in the house while crying for my life. In the unlikely event you went to outer space and met aliens, what will you do?
tell them I've been told they looked prettier. In the unlikely event that you woke up meowing instead of properly speaking, what would you do?
look for master so he can pet and feed me lol :p In the unlikely event, you forgot to do your HW and its due in the very next period, what will you do?
copy it off of a friend In the unlikely event you met your future self, what would you do?
Say hi and than have my future self go back to the future. In the unlikely event you suddenly had only a day to live, what would you do?
I would go sky diving and try to complete as many things as I can from my bucket list. In the unlikely event you find yourself acting as the main character in your favourite drama, what would you do?
Wish i watched more dramas with male main characters in the unlikely event you find yourself attracted to your shoe
romantically attracted? i'd go to a mental institution in the unlikely event that you are there with me
we'd escape in the unlikely event you propose to me and i reject you