I forgot to ask something, my bad >: I would tell the professor, unless there's a lot of money involved I won't screw someone over. In the unlikely event that you are only able to watch dramas (or series) from one country, which country would that be?
I would pick korean dramas, and then rant about how I couldn't watch the others. In the unlikely event that you were in a coma for a year, what would you do?
When I wake up? I would ask for a computer and catch up with everything I missed! And have some ice-cream! ^.^ In the unlikely event that the all electronics started to rebel and stopped working, what would you do?
pick a hammer and smash w so much effort for ruining my life [w/o k/j drama im screw] then go into hibernation until the all the electronics are back to lfe and normal.. :)

somehow ur dating a person that makes ur tummy flutter and next day u meet a person who can make u feel a tingling sensation of electricity. what would you do? would u prefer some butterfly effect or get electrocuted?
I wouldn't dump my girlfriend because someone I feel something for someone else, unless that person is Ej101. In the unlikely event that you lose all of your memory yet remember what dramas you watched and liked (you just wouldn't remember the drama itself), which drama would you watch first??
Hana Kimi 2007 version In the unlikely event that you can travel in time only to the future or the past, where would you go?
If I had to choose, i'd go to the past. In the unlikely event you got to meet an actor/actress from your favorite drama, what would you do?
Thank them for their hard work In the unlikely even your computer sprouts legs and starts to chase you around what would you do
I would run all the way to china In the unlikely event of your bias spotting you and instantly fanboying and chasing you what would you do?
Get caught In the unlikely event your cat eats your gold fish than get chased into trafic by your dog and both get ran over
i ll make sure to give them a proper farewell and get a new pets.... a gold fish,a cat and a puppy.... in unlikely events and ur in the middle of the field and a lightning is on ur tails, what will u do
Mimic a ostrich In the unlikely event that MDL starts a contest with a prize of 400 billion yen to be won by the drama craziest user(how they test this I have no idea) but to contend you have to quit your job or get rid of all other financial security
quit my job In the unlikely event that you're on an island with a boat with one seat, would you take your mother or father?
I would rather spend the rest of my life with my parents in that island .. !! .. ( HYD -final would help me then .. :P ) In the unlikely event that you are stuck in between the African tribes .. what would you do ?
Shut him up and continue living my life! In unlikely event u were a hostage of a crazy man, what would u do? (truth and nothing but truth) :)