I would tell them to stop with an insecure voice. In the unlikely event of being chosen to be the new member of a band, what band would it be (and why)?
SS501 or U-KISS (can't decided) but it wouldn't matter because I would die from the excitement first In the unlikely event that a major blackout hits and all of our connections with Asia fail for then next 20 years...
I would crawl into a corner to weep until all my tears depleted the salt from my body. In the unlikely event that you won a million dollars...
I would do what anyone else on here would do... I would take a trip to Korea! In the unlikely event that your best friend is also friends with you're bias, what would you do?
Thank God for having such a useful friend and set up a meeting with him right NOW! In the unlikely event that all the dramas start having sad endings, what would you do?
I'd be happy because I love sad endings! (: In the unlikely event that Korean Dramas started casting all white people in their dramas, what would you do?
Stop watching In the unlikely event that you are made default president for your country if the ballot count doesn't show a clear mandate what would you do?
Still become a president In the unlikely event that your work company forbids you from watching Asian dramas or else you will be fired.
i would be fired, and i would feel no remorse... i wonder if my parents would let me move back in with them if that happened???? lol In the unlikely event that you ran into your bias at an amusement park and were going on the same ride and both of you were alone what would you do?
Go into cardiac arrest. In the unlikely event that you were struck by lightning and transported to the house of the person you love, what would you do?
Go home In the unlikely event that Asian dramas won't be uploaded online anymore.
cry like a love sick teenager. and die of dehydration. in the unlikely event that all of the kdrama actors had to go to the army at once?
Ohh WTF! I will go crazzyyy!! ... in the unlikely event that all of kdrama actors will go in ur country where u live in?
mylifeisgonetokdrama wrote: in the unlikely event that all of the kdrama actors had to go to the army at once?

If all Korean actors went to the army at once... Hmm... That would leave only women behind, right? I see... Lesbian K-Dramas for 2 whole years!? YES GOD YES! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

rialenleexx wrote: Ohh WTF! I will go crazzyyy!! ...

in the unlikely event that all of kdrama actors will go in ur country where u live in?

If they were just giving interviews and stuff with a lot of people around them, I would just stay at home and ignore it. If they were passing down the street, I would try to get some pictures with them!
hmmm ok.. what if our grade got swap instead of me passing i end up flanking and u whose grade is an F end w a good result. will u try to do the right thing and tell our professor that its wrong?