I dislike the non-manly look of Joong Ki I like vampire prosecutor.
I dislike the fact that I have to wait for season 3 :( I like Yoon Shi Yoon in Flower Boy Next Door.
I love the cuteness of flower boy next door drama I hate when drama becomes dragged
I love a dragged drama when it has good leads. I dislike Korean melodramas.
I hate Korean melodramas but still seem to watch them I love Japan
I hate earthquakes in Japan. I like Japanese dramas.
I dislike romantic Japanese dramas. I like psychological dramas.
I dislike short psychological dramas. I love crime dramas.
I hate grossy scenes in a crime drama I like to watch movie / drama cozy in ma room on a rainy day
I hate it when the female lead falls into the arms of the WRONG GUY! (I suffer from serious Second-lead syndrome :'() I love to watch dramas where there is NO love triangle/square/polygon!
i hate dramas that drag the story too much i love korean variety shows e.g running man!
I hated when they canceled Oh My School (such a good variety show TT-TT) I love it when Korean variety shows focus their attention on my favorite celebrities
i hate it when korean variety focus TOO much attention to guests i love it when the female lead in dramas in tough and free-spirited
I hate when the female lead starts off strong and independent, then gradually becomes weak and pathetic I love when the male leads don't have an ex-girlfriend
I hate when male leads have annoying family members in dramas I love it when the main leads have more interesting things to do than focus on ex-loves