i hate the evil mothers and daughters i love it when the male lead doesnt fall in love with the second female lead
I hate when the second female lead is a crazy sabotager I love when the lead girl isn't completely incompetent and independent
i hate it when the second male and female lead plot together to destroy the first leads relationships i love it when the female/male lead realizes they love the other male/female lead
I hate when the second lead female is a crazy sabotager I love it when the female lead isn't completely incompetent and actually does things for herself
(oops sorry booger, I was going to edit a misspelled word and ended up deleting my post TT-TT) I hate it when the female/male leads wait until the last episode to confess to each other I love it when the lead male is the one that realizes that he loves the girl first
(chapelle its ok :D) i hate it when the male lead cant make up his mind on what girl he likes i love it when the supporting characters are funny and provide comic relief
I hate it that the supporting characters are sometimes more interesting than the main leads I love quirky and unique female leads
I hate that I was going to post in this forum game but know i don't understand cause what people are doing dosen't seem to match the rules I love the fact that people seem to still be having fun with it anyway
I hate when a drama focuses too much on the love story, and doesn't give enough importance to other characters beside the 2 main character I love bromance in dramas
I hate that I may be one of those people doing this wrong TT-TT I love that that it's still amusing for others anyway
i hate the fact that everything became awkward i love the fact that im still doing it this way and replying
I hate that now I'm being careful as to what I reply I love that someone is still going along with it (:
i hate the fact that we have become careful and not let loose i love the fact that someone else is following along and making things more awkward (jk :D)
I hate that I went made things awkward I love that I can just back away and leave you guys to your fun
(lol okay whatever let's start over) I love dramas with handsome leads