I disliked his role in Iljimae I like K-pop
I dislike most of it.(Sorry, I have no idea why but kpop, jpop are not my thing) I like Jang Geun Suk
I... dislike Jang Geun Suk hairstyle in You're Beautiful I like City Hunter
I dislike the fact that I was not aware that Lee Kwang Soo was on City Hunter (seriously, I must watch it now!) I love My Girlfriend is a Gumiho!
I hate the fact that No Min Woo is so sexy that I couldn't pay attention to anything else. I love Meteor Garden
I hate the fact that I never had the chance to watch Meteor Garden (because it's too long) I like Lee Min Ho
I disliked how much of a cougar he made the girl look in Personal Taste I like Stand Up!
I dislike the fact that I haven't watched it yet T___T I like Micky Yoochun :)
I dislike that I like him more than Jaejoong :P I love 49 Days.
I dislike the end of 49 Days I like CNBlue!
I dislike all the members except Jung Yong Hwa o.o he's the onyl member I know. >.< I love green.
i hate that really bright light green that kind of blinds your eyes i like chocolate
I dislike high calories in chocolate I love School 2013
I dislike that I haven't been that interested in watching it yet. I like EunHae from SuJu.
I dislike the fact that I never heard about him and Super Junior (if that is what you meant since that's the thing that appeared when I googled SuJu) and that I have nothing more than this to say. I like Ji Hyun Woo's character (Kim Boong Do) in Queen In Hyun's Man.