so how do we start this again??
I re-read the instructions again, I think it's: "I love *something*" then the next person says "I hate *this*", but it has to be relevant to the other person's 'love' then that second person can write something that THEY love let's give this another try, and if it doesn't seem right, that's cool, it's a game, so let's have fun: I love dramas
i hate non asian dramas i love korean men :D
I hate that I've never dated Korean men XD I love food scenes in dramas
i hate food scenes in dramas because i get super hungry i love shirtless scenes in dramas
I hate that I'm always scared someone's going to walk behind me during shirtless scenes and misunderstand I love when new episodes are released
I hate waiting for new episodes I love that I was invited to play this game
i hate the fact that not a lot of people are playing this game i love that people arent scared to join the conversation
I hate that the person that just joined the party isn't a stranger, so I'm kind of scared I love that I can actually interpret some Korean phrases
i hate the fact that i only know a small amount of korean phrases i love the fact that i can curse at someone in korean/japanese and they dont understand
I hate that people assume you're cursing at them if they aren't familiar with Korean/Japanese or whatever language you said it I love that I am bilingual
i hate the fact that my second language is easier to understand i love the fact that people who love asian dramas/movies/music is a tight knit group
I hate that sometimes people that love Asian drama/movies/music get offended if you have different opinios on their bias/dramas I love K-POP!!
i hate people who dislike K-POP!!! i love the fact that korean/japanese guys are getting more "built" XD
I hate that some of my favorite Korean/Japanese guys aren't very built I love that there are other people that find Asian guys attractive