i hate the fact that other people get the attractive asians and not me i love that i was able to convert a few friends into watching asian dramas
I hate that people would think that Asian guys are unattractive I love the movie Life of Pi
I love that all of the people I've converted into dramalovers started with the same drama I started with I hate that there's some people that give up on dramas only because they hate to read subtitles
i hate the fact that the people i started converting only like dramas with hot guys i love the fact that in the end they start watching the dramas again
I hate that they only start to re-watch now that it's trendy I love that I get uncomfortable watching intimate scenes thanks to Asian drama innocence
I hate that the Asian drama intimate scenes are usually a stiff hug or a mouth to mouth encounter I love that I still find stiff hug or a mouth to mouth encounters cute
i hate the fact that hugging or holding hands is provocative to me now D: (imagine sex scenes, the utter horror) i love the fact that i have become more innocent and sweeter due to asian dramas
I hate the fact that I became more lazy due to Asian dramas. I like vampire dramas.
I hate that I still haven't watched Vampire Prosecutor I love my newly discovered interest to melodramas
i hate the fact that all i can watch is melodramas i love the fact that i am able to rewatch dramas ive seen more than once
I hate that melodramas can be a little slow I love MBLAQ!
i hate the fact that i only know one MBLAQ song i love comedy dramas
I hate that some comedy dramas become too serious because the second-lead female spoils the fun I love romance/comedy
i hate when the comedy gets in the way of romance i love live-action versions of anime
I hate that some of anime I've watched isn't converted into live-action drama I love that I have Asian entertainment as my hobby