You know you've been watching too many dramas when...

Sex scenes make you feel dirty and uncomfortable...hell, even hand holding scenes will give you a mini-heart attack
You know you've been watching too many dramas when at night you dream about different scenarios you think may happen in the next episode
-You no longer have to follow along with everything that happens or worry about missing anything when you're busy doing other stuff. -Your toddler says "Aigo..." -You pick dramas according to your mood. (omo, hilarious posts ^^^)
Your speaking at church and the only allegory you can think of is from a drama
Chappelle wrote: [B]and automatically head bow at an elder (including the Asian ahjumma manager from your local PetSmart)

Today I noticed that I do this (and actual small bowing sometimes) automatically to people (especially elders) (I started working at hotel restaurant today as trainee and my co-worker pointed out my bowing which she thought was funny because i was being so polite compared to others lol)
wrote: Today I noticed that I do this (and actual small bowing sometimes) automatically to people (especially elders) (I started working at hotel restaurant today as trainee and my co-worker pointed out my bowing which she thought was funny because i was being so polite compared to others lol)

I noticed I started doing this too. I bow my head at pretty much anyone I greet now and usually have to catch myself so I don't look odd haha. Also, sometimes I find I'm about to spurt out some simple word or phrase in Korean or Japanese bc I've been hearing so much lately my mind just automatically goes there lol.
You know you've been watching too many dramas when..

you forget your bedding time as you keep focus on epi of drama
You know you've been watching too many dramas when ten hours have passed and you haven't slept or eaten because you're in the climax and you can't stand not knowing what happens next.
You know you've been watching too many drama when... Whenever anyone says something serious or groundbreaking, in your mind dramatic music plays and you expect to see a close up of their face looking intense. You start calling your boyfriend oppa and wonder briefly why he never calls his close friends hyung. XD
You think you should finally be able to understand K/J/T etc. when someone next to you at the grocery store starts speaking it.
You know you've been watching too many dramas when... You start talking like your characters (or idols), complete with expression.
...when the sun is fully risen, you've had no sleep and still "Just one more episode"... ...when you prefer the kdrama cover of an original english song just because it reminds you of that awesome scene... ...when you start using 'yah' instead of 'hey'... ...When the first thing you notice about a Hollywood film is that one of the cast is quite famous in korean dramas
I know I've been watching too many dramas when... I answer people in another language then english or danish. Like Hello, Yes, No. Etc. (:
You know you've been watching too many dramas when...: You get a small scratch on your face and wonder why your boyfriend doesn't freak out over how it might scar your beautiful face. Haha
You know you've been watching too many dramas when...

your life goal is to travel to South Korea and Jeju Island