I know when I have been watching too many dramas when I go into my room and come out a week later and my family ask me if I had a good holiday...where have I been??!!
I know I've been watching too many dramas.. when I start re-watching dramas I've already watched!!!
I know I've been watching too much dramas that I talk to myself in Korean
I know I have been watching too many Korean dramas when I talk to my FAMILY in Korean LOL
I know have been watching too many dramas when I catch myself telling a story about a friend and realize it's from i drama i watched
I know I have been watching too many dramas when I use them for examples when giving dating advice.
I know I have been watching too many dramas when I can relate news stories to dramas.
I've been watching drama contentiously.... but i have not watched many drama.
I know I've watched too many dramas when I notice that I am behind for school and when I start to day dream of myself being a character in drama...fantasizing the weirdest things ever.
I know that when I watched too many dramas that my currently watching is always growing. When I tell my little "go" in Korean/ Japanese/ Chinese. I know when I watched too many dramas when I plan to watch is always growing or when you forget how many dramas you actually completed because you think there should be more in the that list. You have a youtube playlist for just OST dramas you have watched over the years.
I know I have been watching too many dramas when instead of using a knife and fork I use chopsticks to eat everything!!
I know I have been watching too may dramas when I start watching a new one and in the middle of 9th episode I quit it since I discover that I'v seen it before ^^"
I know I have watched to many dramas when I see people walking on the street and I start thinking "Oh that person reminds me of that drama character.." Even though they probably are just a normal person walking on the street...
I know I've been watching too many dramas when my choice of therapy is to hide in the bathroom (away from my family) and watch dramas on my phone. hahahaha gotta do what you gotta go xD
I know I've been watching to many drama when everything I do seems like in a drama..plotting revenge and over dramatic attitude,trying to check my fan-site lol yeah this seems absurd!