i know when i have been watching to many dramas when: i have nothing to talk to my friends about other than what i just watched in a drama.... (yeah i think they are getting tired of hearing about some of them... -_-)
When my friend ask me remember when you used to love america
when I tell my friends that someone looks or behaves like a drama character ...
Your browser starts posting Asian language adds for you instead of English/USA ones. :P
azndrama wrote: Your browser starts posting Asian language adds for you instead of English/USA ones. :P

Ha ha.. it's happening to me now :D

When you spend your free time looking for blogs on Asian dramas
sakurahues wrote: Ha ha.. it's happening to me now :D

When you spend your free time looking for blogs on Asian dramas

Absolutely yes, it happens to me for a while

When I always thinking and looking in blogs/web to find what drama to be watch next
^^ Me too! Ack, Sometimes I spend more time picking out dramas than watching them now. When you hide your computer screen so your bf/gf won't see your 'Completed' list on MDL.
You know you've been watching too many dramas when... YOU'RE MYDRAMALIST HAS OVER 50 TITLES :DD
When my Room-mate stops being concerned when she hears me yelling, crying, and laughing late at night.
wrote: i know when i have been watching to many dramas when: i have nothing to talk to my friends about other than what i just watched in a drama.... (yeah i think they are getting tired of hearing about some of them... -_-)
SO true. Happens to me all the time.

1.- You know you've been watching too many dramas when you know what is going to happen (saying: Ok, it's a romcom, so they are going to take like 9-10 chapters to realize they love eachother, then they're going to spend one or two chapters happily together, then some melodrama that is going to separate them and blablabla).

2.- You know you've been watching too many dramas when you find yourself saying things like "Aish!!" or "Fighting!!", but you realize you said them a few second after it actually happened without you wanting it.

3.- You have that urgent need of bowing when you are apologizing, and it's pretty difficult to restrain yourself.
Little-Dream wrote: SO true. Happens to me all the time.

1.- You know you've been watching too many dramas when you know what is going to happen (saying: Ok, it's a romcom, so they are going to take like 9-10 chapters to realize they love eachother, then they're going to spend one or two chapters happily together, then some melodrama that is going to separate them and blablabla).

2.- You know you've been watching too many dramas when you find yourself saying things like "Aish!!" or "Fighting!!", but you realize you said them a few second after it actually happened without you wanting it.

3.- You have that urgent need of bowing when you are apologizing, and it's pretty difficult to restrain yourself.

Hahaha I do number 2 and 3 all the time!!! "Ash Chincha!" is a common occurrence. XD

You know you've been watching too many dramas when...
1. you get drunk and expect your male friend/boy friend to give you a piggyback ride.
2. Just seeing a bike makes you think of a flowery and romantic ride with a love interest in a park.
3. You have an undeniable urge to storm out on a boyfriend/love interest just to see if wrist grabs really happen.

1. The only times you bother to say anything, you sound like you're filming a dramatic scene so the people around you stare like you're some kind of passionate extremist

2. Someone is talking to you, but you're zoned out and inside your head you're replaying a drama scene

3. You start comparing all your guy friends to drama boys

4. You can hear drama background music playing somewhere in your head

5. You say 'Wae?' instead of why or what, 'Wo' instead of wow, 'Uhn' in agreement, and automatically head bow at an elder (including the Asian ahjumma manager from your local PetSmart)
You know you've been watching too many dramas when.. You look for subtitles during a show in your own language..XD
I know I've watched too many because little things have worked their way into my life.

When something frustrates me now, you can almost always hear me shouting "Aish!" instead of some random cuss word. Lol.

And I bow my head a lot now. Just the other day when I was out eating with my mother, the waiter brought my drink and as I was thanking him I started bowing my head.

Sex scenes make you feel dirty and uncomfortable...hell, even hand holding scenes will give you a mini-heart attack of guilt