When I want to use CNBlue songs for my transitions curve assignment :D
I know I'e been watching too many dramas... When my office mates jokingly telling me that I'm running a movie house...kekeke!!!
I know I've been watching too many dramas when I say "OMO" instead of "Oh, my"
This is starting to sound a lot like this thread here....

Drama Influences in Real Life...
When i watch i haven't watched an anime all week
When my completed lst reached 256 and I am still sure that there are a lot of old dramas I didn't add yet (^_^)
When for your birthday instead of a celebration you ask to be left alone to watch your drama
When I include Korean words my everyday language despite the fact that I don't know anyone who speaks Korean When my PTW list is over 800 and I still look for more dramas to add When Netflix and Hulu almost exclusively recommend Asian tv shows and movies
I know I've been watching too many dramas when I can't sleep at night. lol I remember just a week ago, I was already in bed and my mom went to my room and I said "mom, I couldn't sleep". Then she said "you're probably thinking about those dramas that you've watched" lol and that was true =))
I get bored of them.
I know I've been watching too many dramas when I relate almost all events that happen in real life to scenes I've seen in dramas XD
When I dream that I'm a character in a sageuk.
when trying to remember a particular event instead of "was it Monday or Tuesday?" i think "was it the day i watched the last episode of himitsu no hanazono or the day i started romance town?"
Goliath1357 wrote: When I include Korean words my everyday language despite the fact that I don't know anyone who speaks Korean

When my PTW list is over 800 and I still look for more dramas to add

When Netflix and Hulu almost exclusively recommend Asian tv shows and movies

Do you actually plan on watching them or do you literally add every single drama you come across to your list...?
I know I've been watching too many dramas when: the drama scenarios are stuck in my head for a week after I finish watching whole drama over night.