You know you've been watching too many dramas when... ......while talking too someone your brain automatically search for how you would answer in korean/mandarin/japanese O.o .....when your listening too a normale conversation and in your head subtitles apear even thought they are talking in a language you understand
I know ive been watching too much drama when.......... I watched a drama throughout the whole day until 5am, and i'm just sitting there thinking "what should i watch next?"
When you are always looking for subtitles and not just when watching TV
I know I've been watching too many dramas when I yell Yosh after taking a test or finishing something. Also you know you watch too many dramas when you want to paint your nails like your favorite male actors. XD Sorry girls, Kim jae Wook inspired me to try black nail polish XD
I know I've been watching too many dramas when my butt hurts soooo much apoooooooooooo sniff T_T
when you forget what year you're living in
When you start cursing in Korean... I DO THAT A LOT! O_o''''
You know you watch too many dramas when you have seen every drama of your fave actors and actresses even in raw. XD
You know you've been watching too many dramas when you have nothing to watch or when you compare real life to drama scenes....
I know I've been watching too many dramas... When after completed my recent drama, I feel tired of dramas and off to see movie instead..
I know I've been watching too many Dramas when my holiday goes fast :(
When I want to replace the lead actress to think i can do better than her lol
I know i've been watching too many dramas, when my mother goes into my room and just shake her head.. xD
when I see people in real life who I think look like drama characters... even if they're not Japanese... when I teach my nephew to say "moshi moshi" when he's pretending to answer the phone... when I dream that my friend has opened a bakery and some Japanese producers of commercials want to feature her pastries in a commercial starring MatsuJun...
I know i've been watching too many dramas when my music playlist full of drama's OST