The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

shaz22 wrote: Granted but now you can't come back and there's no internet!

I wish to have a cute pet dog!

4winkay wrote: Granted. But your space shuttle returned to earth the moment you set foot on it and you can never return to earth. I wish you enjoy your stay there.. forever. :P

I wish I can win a lottery and just watch drama the whole day.

LOL i got two answers hehe
Thisguy2011 wrote: Granted you get to but thats cause you've been hit with a freeze ray that won't ware off till tomorrow

I wish i could make a living at home

Soooooooo not wanna spoil this, it's my wish too!

Granted but your home is a 5' X 5' cubicle.

I wish for everlasting spring time!
Granted its spring time year round, everywhere but where you live or move to I wish my dream wife would show up in my dream car carrying are winning lottery ticket
granted, but then she takes out a knife and kills u, stealing the car and lottery ticket :p I wish i could read minds
Granted, you can only read minds when the other person os on the potty with you at 'very close proximity' I wish I can have constant influx of money in my bank acc
Granted but it comes from a money laundering scheme of which you have no part in but takes the fall when the feds catch up I wish to live a long happy life
Granted. But you live your long happy life alone in a deserted island. I wish I can finish my work in no time so I can watch my drama
Granted but your computer is broken you cant watch it now. I wish i can win a million
Granted, but you forget to pay taxes on it and get sent to jail for 10 years. I wish I could visit Korea.
Granted but your visa is declined. Wish I can fly
granted but only in a laying down posture and only 1 and a half off the ground, backwards. I wish some one would gift me a new computer
Thisguy2011 wrote: granted but only in a laying down posture and only 1 and a half off the ground, backwards.

I wish some one would gift me a new computer

omgg i laughed so hard, imagine flying backwards???

GRANTED, but someone pour drink on it by accident.

i wish for a lamborghini.. (is that how you spell it?)..
granted but it explodes once you ride it (obviously not when you are in it) i wish for the ability to dance like taemin and kai
Granted, but you sprain both your ankles in the process of doing it. I wish I didn't have to study.
granted you've been expelled from school I wish I had a channel on my TV that played subbed Asian media all the time