The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted, but your pc will explode tommorow I wish my future wife is hawt
granted. but she's so hot that you cant even touch her. :P I wish I can go to Korea and meet my idols.
I love this game! Granted! but ur idols turn out to be mean ppl! LOL I wish i can go to the moon
Granted but now you can't come back and there's no internet! I wish to have a cute pet dog!
Granted. But your space shuttle returned to earth the moment you set foot on it and you can never return to earth. I wish you enjoy your stay there.. forever. :P I wish I can win a lottery and just watch drama the whole day.
shaz22 wrote: Granted but now you can't come back and there's no internet!

I wish to have a cute pet dog!

Granted. But your cute pet dog bites you and had a rabbies. :P

I wish I can win a lottery and just watch drama the whole day.
Granted! However after getting your prize, drama watching became expensive, and because you're addicted, you spent all of it. No, you gave me half of it. Haha I wish the more drama stats I have, it quadruples to money.
granted, but the more you drop a drama you loss quadruples x2 of money i want a job
Granted but i get your paycheck I wish I could live on 5 dollars a week
Granted. But 5 dollars depreciates its value after that week. I wish I can delete my problems automatically every time they occur.
granted, but your recycle bin is full i want a bigger abs
granted you have a six pack but they are all different sizes horribly different sizes I wish i could play forum games all day
Granted. But you got hooked that you dont get to eat, drink, sleep and bath. I wish I could go shopping all day with unlimited funds.
Granted - but you get to go shopping for food supplies all day for an orphanage I wish I could just stay home all day and do nothing today
Granted you get to but thats cause you've been hit with a freeze ray that won't ware off till tomorrow I wish i could make a living at home