"Let me tie your shoes. I don't want you tripping and falling for someone else." I'm walking down the street on my way to my favourite icecream shop, when Micky Yoochun suddenly grabs me, turns me around, and whispers...
You know the restraining order says you're not supposed to be within 300 feet of me!!! I'm at a costume party mingling and having a good time, when suddenly Gackt dressed as a vampire comes up to me and whispers...
"I think I just found myself something delicious" He whispered, smirking. I was sitting with Lee Jong Suk and eating a burger when all of sudden he came close and whispered..
"I didn't bring my wallet, would you mind paying?" I am outside jogging in the early morning when all of a sudden Kim Hyun Joong comes up to me and whispers.....
" would you mind if I joined you, pretty girl? *Winks* " I tripped on the street and hurt my leg when suddenly Kim Bum kneels down 2 me and whispers...
Baaaaakaaaaaa(or what ever the Korean version is) I was preaching at my church when Meada Atsuko came in walk to the front and motioned me over. And whispered....... i answered then she said, Hontoni!
Your sermon ran a bit long Kim Hyun Joong and I are walking in a flower garden when he takes my hand and whispers
"you should wash ur hand properly after eating" and he ran off! At a restaurant, I'm looking at junghyun from my table and suddenly he walks down to me and whispers.....
"would u mind if I wipe your mouth? " Me and Im Jae Bum went to the beach and walking around the shore. I look at the sky and the moon shine so bright and the stars sparkled like his eyes, he was so beautiful in the way the shore kisses white feet. My thoughts were stopped when he held my hand and looked at me then he slowly put his lips near my ear and whispered:
Is this enough? Can i have those pictures now? I was wondering around Akihabara trying figure out why wanted to go there so bad in the first place. When suddenly Takahashi Minami, obiously running for her life collapses in front of me. I pick her up, no big deal she is tiny, as angry voices began to close on our location. Seeing her scared face i start to run carring her with me. After ducking down a dark alley we hear the voice and footfalls pass us and start to move away. Minami looks at me and whispers.......
"If you don't put me down within 0.5 seconds will slowly murder you and feed you to the chickens" I was stalking Shin Min Ah and as she turned around I quickly hid in the bushes next to me, she grabbed something from her purse and slowly walks towards the bushes I was hiding in, without even seeing who I was she whispered...
Thanks for meeting up with me, i know you are busy. walking around the suburbs of Seoul i saw a house that was beautiful, so i walked up to it and around it. the next thing that i knew i was looking into the widows. Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed my arm as i was admiring the elegant kitchen, the hand belonged to T.O.P, and he whispered in my ear...
Do u want to eat some? , I'll cook for you! :D I closed my eyes as I sang (my everything) but soon I bumped into someone dropping all my stuff down. I picked up my books and mumbled a “sorry” I looked up and surprisingly it was Lee Min Ho and He whispered in my ear:
I'm just a Lee Min Ho look a like but if you want tonight I can be your Lee Min Ho. I fell asleep in my own room one night and woke up in Korea laying next to Eun Hye in a sleazy hotel. Years later I was to find out that she also fell asleep in her own room. But back to the story.......After a very rude awakening(for her) I was arrested for her kidnap and attempted sexual assault. After spending 25 years in prison and hard labor I return to America. Some time after I receive a call from Eun Hye's attorney. He tells me while i was in prison he did some investigation and found out the whole affair was some crazy scheme to involve Eun Hye in a sex scandal with a crazed fan. The perpetrators found me through my "Eun Hye Is My Life" home page( i don't really have that). He said that she would like to compensate me by allowing me some of the proceeds from the Movie she was staring in and producing about our shared history, the only way to get the truth out about the incident(this conspiracy runs deep, all the way to the blue house) I agree and the movie is made. At the first screening which i was invited to she spoke to me for the first time, whispering..... (sorry my imagination went wild)
Did you know your lips really turns me on? After going home and changing into a big sweater and white jeans, I rushes back to my chauffer so I would be in time to meet Yoo Seung Ho at their interview in a show called “Idol Talk Show". I had been a fan of Yoo Seung Ho. I collect a lot of his items whether official or unofficial and my parents would always give me money for it. After a few minutes,the woman ask me “Are you Ms.Ellen?” “yes that’s me” I beams.. “ ur dad already mentioned that you wanna meet Yoo Seung Ho is it? “yep” I answered “okay,so u can wait here in this room and I’ll call Yoo Seung Ho for you but make it snappy since the show will start in a bit okay? .. After a few minutes the woman came back and smiled to me.. “look whose here” . “Oppa” I jump a little and did a small squeal. “the woman left the room.. “so,you’re my fan? Seung Ho oppa gives a small smile.. “yep, I’ve been a fan of you .. Ah, you can sit down u know!?” .. I motion and seung ho sat beside me and whispered in my ear: