From up close you're pretty sexy. How's about you and i have a roll in the hay. I was an AA meating crying about not being able to lay off the cough syrup when i felt a hand patting my head. I looked up and through tear streaked eyes i could barely make out Haruna Kojima's airhead expression. While i started to wonder why was Kojiharu patting me on my head, why was she in America, and why was she at an AA meating. She leaned over hugging my head to her chest and over my sobbing i could hear her whispering....... (Note: There is nothing funny about alcoholism. I was just trying to create an outragious setting like i like to do. Gambate people with this problem. You can do it)
do u need to go to the toilet... I am w Yamashita tomohisa at the bowling lane and when im about to throw the ball,suddenly he come over and whisper..
hahahahahahahahahahaha[a laugh in as quiet as possible] very interesting topic i wonder if both of us can get away w it.. lets grab some tequila after this...

while me and my girls checking the kissing booth yamashita tomohisa come over as i was so startled by his approach
he come face to face with me and silently put his arm on my shoulder and whisper...
"Those pictures of me don't do me justice, want to see the real thing?"... I was relaxing by the pool of my hotel, reading a good book and sipping on a cool cocktail when a shadow blocked out the sunlight. I looked up into the eyes of Narimiya Hiroki. He slowly bent down towards me, his lips curled up into a wicked smile and as I became breathless he whispered softly to me.....
"Does my breath smell funny to you?" I'm sitting in my room watching a re-run of some crappy American show, when there is a knock on the door. I open it to see Kim Myungsoo dripping wet with his shirt stuck to his chest. He leans through the doorway and takes my shoulders in his hands and whispers....
"I've reserved this pool for a pool party. Can you head to another location, my guests are starting to arrive" I'm sitting on my seat in an airplane headed to South Korea, but there is a storm and really bad turbulence. I start to freak out a little but as soon as I close the book I was reading to distract myself, Jo In Sung sits in the empty seat next to me and whispers...
"My girlfriend's apartment has a ruptured pipe, can I use your phone to call someone to fix it?" I'm sitting on my seat in an airplane headed to South Korea, but there is a storm and really bad turbulence. I start to freak out a little but as soon as I close the book I was reading to distract myself, Jo In Sung sits in the empty seat next to me and whispers...
"fear of flying? *Grins* I like the book you're reading, by the way" I was in Starbucks having my Frappuccino when Kim Myung Soo comes in, order a Hot Moca and finds me staring at him. He comes toward me, grab my Frappuccino, and take a sip, then leans to my ear and whispers....
"Yours is poison-free. What about mine?" I am bored at work when the phone starts ringing. I don't want to deal with anything and anyone so I answer: "Hello, you've reached the Land of the Dead. The one you're currently calling is temporarily unavailable, because he's dead. Please wait till he's reincarnated." And Maki Horikita's voice on the other side of the line scarily whispers...
and ull never see the day of life bwahahahahahaha trying to fall asleep. all i can do is think of what i should wear tomorrow when out of the blue jun ji hoo turn on the lights and whispers...
"I got drunk last night and i woke up in your bathroom. Where am I and how did I get here?" I was shopping for some clothes when I heard voice calling for help coming from the changing booth. I carefully opened the door and there's Lee Gwang Soo looking desperate. He leans to me and whispers....
"Oh Lord Jesus, it's a Fire!" I'm sitting in the library of my school pretending to be studying but actually just watching Asian dramas. Lee Seung Gi sits across the table from me, grabs my text book and whispers....
"It's nice you used earphones, but next time try to plug them in" I am eating dinner in restaurant, when waiter brings me a glass of wine. He's obviously trying to hold laughter and says: "This is a gift from the gentleman behind you." I turn around and see horrified Lee Min Ho, who was obviously confused by my longer hair and thought I am a girl. He rushed to me and whispered...
nice job gramps i nevr thought a guy like u look hot from behind naughty laugh as i search thru trains trying to find an available sit... all i could see is a bunch of burly guys wearing a skinny jeans. as i pin point to them are u a handicap? when eugene come from behind and whispers...
" Those are famous football players fyi" *LoL* I'm trying to get to Joo Won so he'd sign my, but the place is crowded and i bump to a guy, all the books in his hand fall. So I lean down to help him but when I look at his face I get shocked that this guy is Lee Jun Ki, he smiles when he sees my shocked face and whispers....