" be careful there's a crab about to bite your toe"

I was at the supermarket looking at the icecream freezer and wondering "should I buy some or not?  when Ji Soo came by my side and whispered in my ear ...
"They look all very tasty"

I was sitting on a bench watching the stars and suddely Jin Goo sat next to me and whispered: ...
" looking for shooting star? wish for me.."

I was day dreaming ,walking slowly  and suddenly Park Bo-gum  was walking next to me & whispered <3 <3 ......
"If you keep in walking you will bump into a lantern pole"

I was slurping noodles at a street vendor stall and Lee Kwang Soo sat next to me with a bottle of Soju and whispered: ....
"I need someone to listen to my heartache"

I was drinkinsg soju while Lee Kwang Soo was sleeping on the table when Song Hye Kyo sat next to me and whispered ...
"Kwang Soo has a habbit of beating up the person next to him when he's drunk, save yourself!"

I was focused on reading a book while waiting for the bus when Ryu Joon Yeol who was sitting next to me suddenly whispered ...
"Are you challenging yourself or are you avoiding someone? Because your book is upside down..."

I was holding in my fangirl feels (and failing of course) while listening to a new song on the train when Yoo Seung Ho, who was sitting next to me, took out my earphone and whispered ...

"Excuse me, do you know what model of train we are currently riding on?" 

I was enjoying a street performance, while holding a hot dog, when Lee Yun Hee started staring at me, and finally came up to me and whispered...

"Are you going to finish that" *as she licked her lips*

I was walking home alone in the dark when suddenly So Ji Sub came up to me and whispered...

"I have a spare torch if you want it?"

I was jumping around in a flurry of blossom for a photoshoot when Tul Pakorn jumped out of the tree and whispered...

"Why are you in my way? Move." *he pushed you and started taking shirtless photos for the photoshoot*

I was in line to get tickets at the movie theater when Seo In Guk tapped on my shoulder and whispered...

via:
"Why are you in my way? Move." *he pushed you and started taking shirtless photos for the photoshoot*

PERFECT

via:
I was in line to get tickets at the movie theater when Seo In Guk tapped on my shoulder and whispered...

"Make sure to nab some backseat tickets - it's time we had a bit of fun!"

I was in the cellar hiding from my abusive boyfriend when Tay Tawan materialised and whispered...

VxV467:
"Make sure to nab some backseat tickets - it's time we had a bit of fun!"

hehe this forum makes me so delulu.. ><

(also omg Tay Tawan is so fine) 

"Let's get out of here, I can treat you way better"

I was at a Strawberry Field picking out Strawberries when Song Mingi came next to me and whispered...

via:
hehe this forum makes me so delulu.. ><

(also omg Tay Tawan is so fine) 

Totally get you!! And yes, Tay is scrumptious

via:
I was at a Strawberry Field picking out Strawberries when Song Mingi came next to me and whispered...

"What're you doing at this strawberry field, let's go to Strawberry Hill House to see some Gothic architecture!"

I was biding my time picking daisy petals when Gong Jun smiled at me and whispered...