"I'm his secretary. It's my part-time job, but don't tell anyone." I'm trying to master my ninja skills by sneaking back home behind my land lords back. He's after me because of my unpaid rent. I'm moving like a shadow in the stairway, finally on my floor, when suddenly someone grabs my shoulder. I'm turning around with a loud shreak when I'm finding myself standing face to face with Song Joong Ki. With a mischevious spark in his eyes he slowely moves towards me and silently whispers....
Ha, the doctor told me I'd get more attention from the girls with this new look. Judging from then look on your face he was right. KNOW WHERE IS MY RENT MONEY!!! At a certain place on a certain date under certain circumstances I met a certain person who communicated to me in a certain way...........
".... Let's try to bring this game back"

1 - I went to a party with Ji Chang Wook
2 - In the balcony, looking at he night sky, while the snow started falling,
3 - he whispered ....
''Where is Park Min Young''   I'm going to the party with Yoo Ah In, and in the middle of the dance he whispers in my ear ...
"after the dance, I'm going back to college"

I'm going to the party with Tegoshi Yuya, at the entrance door, as I am about to ring the bell, he whispered in my hear...
"Mmm, you smell like pizza."

I'm going to the party with Matsumoto Jun, as we were leaving he gave me a back hug and whispered in my ear...
"You look beautiful"

I'm going to a party with Bang Yongguk, as we were about to reach the main hall he whispered in my ear ...
"wanna date me?"
I'm writing and busy doing my notes then Song Joong Ki suddenly whispered in my ear.....
"do you want help?" 

Im on a plane and got a business class seat then I fall asleep not knowing i slept in the shoulder of Lee min ho and when i woke up he whispered in my ear.....
"You left some saliva stains on my shirt"

I went to a party with Park Seo Joon,
and while I was dining he came from the back and whispered: ....
"You know the girl over there keeps staring at me"

I was looking for a place to hide then Nam Gong Min suddenly pops up and whispered to my ear...
Seo Joon oppa, only look at meee xD

"Excuse me but you're the seeker, you shouldn't hide"

I went to an internetcafé and while I was tying my shoelaces, Lee Jong Suk stood in front of me and whispered: ...
"you've got a nice shoes there miss"

I went to starbucks then Lee min ho came and whispered .....
"Can I kiss your whipped cream off your lips?" *fangurling*

I went to the cinema and next to me sat Song Joong Ki and he whispered: ...
"Do you have some food?"

Joo Sang-wook and I were walking on the sidewalk near the beach when he suddenly came closer and whispered...