"How do you like you prefer roofie?"

It my first day as one of Lee Min Ho's body guards. He is staying at a hotel because he's having a concert in Las Vegas, US. He is taking a small nap before the show. While the other body guards are sprawled out over the hotel for his protection I'm the only one in his room. I hear on the radio about how there is a bolt rush of fans heading towards the room and there are too many for security to handle. I quickly drag him out of bed and force him out the window. We both fearfully stand on the window ledge far enough so that we wont be seen if his fans just simply look out. As we hear them break down the room's door he whispers...
I'm really not City Hunter you know!!! I'm at a party dancing with friends, when I accidently bump into Matsumoto Jun and twist my ankle. As he helps me back to my table he leans in and whispers...
"Wear lower heels next time" I'm relaxing at a bar chatting away with the bartender when Taecyeon came over and sat beside me and whispers...
"You know, I don't think he is going to give you his number...rumor has it that he is married." I am watching a movie at the cinema with my friends when Kamenashi Kazuya sits besides me.He suddnly leans over and whispers..."
"That was my drink you just drank....you can keep it" I'm on an eco-adventure trip with some friends when we ran into se7en at water rafting zone and he came over to me and whispers...
"Please don't stare at me like that, it's creeping me out" I'm on a camping trip with my friends, sitting by the bondfire when Song Seung Hun comes out of the woods - he explains that he was filming a movie near by...he leans in and whispers in my ear...
do you have any toilet paper I wAs at a SCANDAL concert and decided to go back stage after the show, cause i can do that, back there i found Minigeshi Minami arguing with Tomomi about who was more cute both claiming the other was. When they saw me watching intently waiting for the conclusion, they both came over to me and whispered in my ears
"Security is coming....you look exactly like our stalker" I was just strolling on the streets downtown when I walked by a SHINee music video shoot. I stopped and blend in with the crowd and sneak my way to the front only to end up right beside Taemin, who then whispers in my ear...
"These are actually my sister's pants"

I was walking in the streets of New York looking beautiful and awesome in a yellow dress, when I out of nowhere Joo Won runs up to me holding a kitten and whispers
Do you know anyone that will marry me to this cat, we are in trouble in the family way if you know what i mean. I was at home when i heard a knock at the door. To my surprise it was publisher clearance house people. They said i just won but because of money problems and their connections in Korea, the grand prize i won is a date with Eun Hye. At dinner, which i had to pay for by the way OMG, Eun Hye rested her chin on her hands and mouthed to me(same as whispered right?)........
"Would you please hurry up and eat....I have another date after this" I was on an airplane on my way to Seoul when Min Woo sat beside me and whispers...
I think that guy over their has a bomb in his underwear, don't ask me how i know. I was visiting the local dirt poor orphanage to give them some old shoelaces and used paper towel rolls i saved for them to play with and to pick up the next shift of my sweat shop's employees. On my way out the door, i ran into Ayase Haruka who was picking out a new maid. She looked at the gaggle of whistling children following me and whispered.......
"You are indeed too kind" She whispered, smiling. I was dancing in the rain with Lee Jong Suk when all of a sudden, he came close to me and whispered..
I'm sorry its kind of dark in here. I meant to ask the girl beside you to dance with me. I was jumping out of an airplan and i was in the middle of my free fall a seen another jumper working her way closer to me. as she got closer i could tell it was Eun Hye. Just before pulling her zip chord she mouthed the words......
"I think it's stuck!" I'm getting ready to run a 5K, but I notice my shoe is untied - before I can do anything about it Yoo Seung Ho runs up and ties it for me - he straightens up and whispers in my ear....