shakilasattar wrote: i totally agree. I mean, this drama was bad - but then again, it made me laugh, n i waited for more. lol.

Yukan club?:))
LOL, no matter how many times this same question is being asked, it always creates enthusiastic responses. The only reason I can come up with, is that it's much more satisfying to bash something than praise it. It improves everybody's articulation. ;)

And I'm no exception. So here are my three:

My Princess - oh, I'm well aware many loved it. But let's be honest here: the only praises I've read were about the male lead's naked torso and the female's dresses. The plot must have been concocted by a group of 6 year-old girls while playing around the Hello Kitty kitchen, the secondary characters were wooden, the music was an atrocity and the editing was even worse (what's worse than atrocious? :P)

Ohitorisama - really, what was the point of this drama? As I said elsewhere, it was just the nth younger guy-older woman trope with an ex Yankumi's student and an older actress 25 cm taller than him. Chemistry: yes, like mixing nutella and lasagna.

Wish to see you again - the kind of drama that takes 100 different directions without reaching any point of interest. Even if you have a navigator, it will keep on telling you "enter the roundabout, enter the roundabout". Even Vic Zhou was confused.
1. Muscle Girl 2. Love contract 3. Love scar
Ashu wrote:

Coffee Prince

As always, I feel like the last one needs some explanation.
I can't stand Yoon Eun Hye. She may be a nice girl and all that, but for me she's just a terrible actress. The only place she was acceptable in that I have seen was Lie To Me, and that was only in the beginning. Also I must say that the supporting characters in CP were shallow. I found them to just be in the way and not really contributing enough (this goes especially out to mr japanese guy). Only good part was the leading male whom I can't remember the name of at the moment. He's the reason I bothered to finish it at all, and gave it a 4 instead of 1. :/

I totally agree with you.. I don't know why but I can't stand Yoon Eun Hye.In goong she was "acceptable" but in coffe prince I hated her.
if something is REALLY bad, i usually cant get past the 1st few episodes. the only one that i watched to completion that i thought was all kinds of irredemable horrible was Playful Kiss.... ugh! there are no words, well there are but they aren polite.

i've watched a couple that were ALMOST totally awful.

Gong was....off. it wasnt horrible and it had moments when it was actually really great, but as a whole for something billed as a romantic comedy there simply wasnt enough of either and toward the end it was down right depressing.

scent of a woman was watchable, but only just. they need to thank KSA and LDW for that, if it werent for them that thing would have fallen flat on it's bad lifetime movie for 16 hrs face.

fireworks could have been great, but then nothing happened until the last 2 minutes.

now there are quite a few that i havent gotten past the 1st few episodes, the worst of those being {ducks} Greatest Love. i watched 30 minutes of this and was just horrible embarassed for both of them. i turned it off and never looked back.

i think i got about 2 episodes into Gong S. i just couldnt get into it.

i also dropped smile you after 2 episodes too.
1. Bachelor's Vegetable Store - just horrible in every form 2. A Thousand Kisses 3. You're Beautiful - I can't stand the way Kang Shin Woo was treated
The Magicians of Love - I managed to watch about half of the episodes but it got so boring that I couldn't take it anymore and dropped this drama..This drama sucks big time! Muscle Girl - I watched this drama entirely because of Lee Hong Ki...this drama is just boring and pointless. Rebound -I just don't get this drama..they just eat tons of cakes..after six episodes I just had to drop this because it was no good.
I cant agree with you about coffee prince because it is my abosulte favourite. I love yoon eun hye. I also love personal taste, you're beautiful and heartstrings. Im actually surpised how many people actually dislike heartstrings it surpised me very much XD Anyway back to topic,my 3 worst would have to be. There was quite a few i hated. So hard to choose just 3 -sigh- 1.Playful kiss- I only watched it because of Jung Yong Hwa. There is no words to put how much i hated playful kiss. The girl is so irritable i felt like bashing my head against a wall. I could not watch it because of her! Her irritable perkiness and just ARGH! 2. A Millionaire's First Love- Well I was just so bored I couldn't even get into it from the start. 3. City hall- Again it was so boring i couldn't get into it. 4. Atashinchi no Danshi- I felt that this was just strange 0.o I didnt even understand it LOL 5. My Princess- again no words for this. I thought oh it has some good reviews i shall give it ago. erm total waste of my time! it was so boring i thought i was going to die of boredom. I decided to do 5 instead of 3 XD
1. Spy Myung Wol (Not only was tehre that whole lead actress run away controversy, but the plot just seemed to get more and more ridiculous, even in kdrama world, and the ending was just terrible) 2. Skip Beat! (Loved the manga, love the actors in it, yet I still hated the drama) 3. Boys Before Flowers (Not that it was the absolute worst, but it paled in comparison in every aspect to Hana Yori Dango in my opinion) It's kinda interesting to see how some dramas on other ppl's lists are actaully some of my favorites... hahaha oh well
Aya97 wrote: Ok..please Akanishi Jin's fans don't hate me but:))
1.Yukan Club
2.Why Why Love(I supported Yang Rainie whying in Devil beside you but here I couldn't anymore...anyway Mike He was hote:P )
3.Brown Sugar Macchiato

HAhahaha I disliked these much too>_<
Especially the first one*it was horrible in my opinion*:(
1) Muscle Girl. Ok, I love Lee Hong Ki, but this drama was horrible in my opinion.
2) Myung Wol The Spy. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't stand Han Ye Seul's acting. And the story gave me headaches.
3) Heartstrings. It had a good start, I was looking forward to watch the next episodes, but it became.. too bad.
Lol, it's so interesting to see how all of our opinions differ on what is good and what is bad... :p I don't know why I ended up watching these all the way through... I guess I have a hard time dropping dramas... 1) Miss No Good (Tdrama) 2) Starlit (Tdrama) 3) Zettai Kareshi (Jdrama) 4) Cat Street (Jdrama) 5) First Kiss (Jdrama) I agree with those of you who said that most Tdramas are bad. Now and then I'll find one that I really like, but that's not often...
kdramamad wrote:
1.Playful kiss- I only watched it because of Jung Yong Hwa. There is no words to put how much i hated playful kiss. The girl is so irritable i felt like bashing my head against a wall. I could not watch it because of her! Her irritable perkiness and just ARGH!

Did you mean Kim Hyun Joong?