1. City Hunter
2. Probably Naoki Irie because I like a husband who won't get too clingy and has that kind of protective and romantic sides.
3. Heartstrings?
4. Nobunaga no chef... wow that was bad
5. The Heirs - Youngdo/Kim woo bin
6. Once again the heirs lol, he deserved some love <3 
7. 1 Litre of tears, god how touched i was
8. You're Beautiful
9. Almost all of them tbh
10. I still don't know that.
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Healer. ^O^ Other than that though, I'd say Falling For Innocence, Mask, or Kill me Heal me.
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Seo Junghoo, Park Bongsoo, Healer.^^
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Gu Family Book
4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  She is wow
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Two Weeks- Song Jaerim's character^^ Or if you mean the one I hated the most it might be Falling For Innocence. HAT JOONHEE >_< Or Secret Garden (the mom), Or King2Hearts (the I want to be KING guy)
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... Who Are You: School 2015
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... HEALER
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... You're Beautiful
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Healer XD
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Reply 1997
1. Drama that has the best plot is Healer.
2. Drama character you would like to marry is Takakura Sou (from Tokyo DOGS).
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is Nobunaga Concerto.
4. Drama you wish that never existed is Ouran High School Host Club.
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is Maou.
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is Shitsuren Chocolatier (Kato Erena).
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is Ashita, Mama ga Inai.
8. Drama that you first watched was Hana Yori Dango.
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is In Time With You.
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is Just You.
1. Drama that has the best plot is 
  • This one is a little tough.. Healer or Kill me Heal me!
2. Drama character you would like to marry is
  • Seo Jung Ho! Healer <3
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is
  • Faith! 
4. Drama you wish that never existed is 
  • Hmmm There's non that i wish never existed.. But i dropped watching Blood after a few episodes! It just didn't suit my taste :/
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is 
  • Liar Game (Korean Version) - Seriously.. Kang Do-Young is just in a different league!
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ......
  • Haven't seen any 2nd lead that i felt really bad for
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ......
  • Healer!
8. Drama that you first watched was
  • Meteor Garden (Taiwan Version) 
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  
  • Healer! Wow it would be so exciting.. or maybe Liar game but i would lose horribly...  
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is
  • I've re-watched sooo many dramas... but they all give me the same effects! So i don't know for this Q!
1. Drama that has the best plot is I Hear Your Voice.
2. Drama character you would like to marry is Yoon Yoon Je.(Reply 1997)
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is Healer.
4. Drama you wish that never existed is None.
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is Rooftop Prince(Hong Se Na) 
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is Hana Kimi(Nakatsu)
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is Coffee Prince
8. Drama that you first watched was You're Beautiful
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is Flower Boy Next Door
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is Coffee Prince
1. Drama that has the best plot is: Coffee Prince
2. Drama character you would like to marry is: Park Hoon (Doctor Stranger)
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to: Bitter Blood
4. Drama you wish that never existed is: I can't thing of any.
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is: I Hear Your Voice
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is: Coffee House (Kang Ji Hwang & Ham Eun Jung)
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is: So hard to choose just one!... You're Beautiful
8. Drama that you first watched was: Playful Kiss (Korean Version)
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is: High School King of Savvy
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is: Boku No Ita Jikan/ Padam Padam
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ angry mom
2. Drama character you would like to marry is …… Enrique Keum in flower boy next door ~
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ……. non
4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... hotel king, I HATED IT
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  …… the heirs
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is …… the heirs again
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is …… falling for innocent
8. Drama that you first watched was …… coffee prince
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ……. let’s eat of course
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... angry mom I LOVE this drama, just amazing
1. Drama that has the best plot is  - Nine: Nine Times Time Travel one of the best drama I've seen. 
2. Drama character you would like to marry is - Choi Han Gyul (Gong Yoo) of Coffee Prince. 
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is - Incomplete Life
4. Drama you wish that never existed is - Take Care of the Young Lady, Temptation, Marry Him If you Dare 
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is - Liar Game (korean version) he is very creepy
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is- Reply 1994
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is - mostly i like romantic dramas but it depends on my moods. i like suspense also. 
8. Drama that you first watched was - Meteor Garden
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is - none I love my life the way it is.
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is - King 2 Hearts and Bridal Mask. These two Ive rewatched it several times but it still give me goosebumps.
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Bad Guys. 

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Seo Jung Ho from Healer.

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... MARS

4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... Passionate Love. 

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Loving Never Forgetting.

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... School 2015.

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Faith

8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Itazura Na Kiss.

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Boss and Me

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Rich Man, Poor Woman and/or Autumn's Concerto
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ City Hunter
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... One Pound Gospel's Hatanaka Kosaku; so cute!
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge...it will never happen :(
4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  My Princess; I got really tired of listening to Kim Tae Hee fake cry all the time
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Faith; Gi Cheol... so much swag! 
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... The Greatest Love.......Pil Joo-shi!
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Coffee Prince
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Attic Cat; on some random cable channel.
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Otomen; not enough adorable men in my life!
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Coffee Prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal (why am I so affected by cross-dressing girls?, lol)

I added another because this always bothered me:
11. Drama with the biggest plot holes ...... Personal Taste; Rooftop Prince
1. Too many drama's.
2. Jung Yong-hwa as Kang Shin Woo <3
3. Gu Family Book.
4. Prime Minister and I (can't remember at which Ep. i quit but it just got boring.)
5. You who came from the stars, The girl who sees smells and Faith.
6. None yet.
7. My list is too long :)
8. Can't remember >_< I think it was Ikemen Desu Ne?? (J version of You're Beautiful) but i'm not sure..
10. Fated to love you :3
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........  W no Higeki
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Sawada Shin (Gokusen), Kurosaki (Kurosagi)
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... You are Beautiful
4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... Yukan Club, Zettai Kareshi, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Gokusen season 2-3, Boysitter
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Mawang
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... Devil beside you
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... There are so much. 
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Koukou Kyoushi (2003)
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Gokusen first season
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Gokusen first season
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Bad Guys

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Honestly,no one xD but if i have to it would be yoo ah in's character in secret love affair

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... The Lover

4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... Witch's Romance

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ......Lady Mi Shil but i love her anyway

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ......
Goong

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi

8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Jewel in Palace

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Love Shuffle

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Hana Yori Dango,i still sometimes watch parts of it
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Kill Me Heal Me. A story that hadn't really been touched in Korean dramas.
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Eun Shi Kyung from King2Hearts. Loyal and lovable.
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Shut Up Flower Boy Band just to see how everyone is doing now.
4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  None
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Shunji (Bridal Mask)
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... Doctor Stranger
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Bridal Mask
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... IRIS
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... SUFBB. The friendships were amazing to watch so I wish i could have been a part of that.
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  .......King 2 Hearts
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Healer
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Doctor's Son
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Love me if you dare
4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... Heartstrings, Master's Sun, When a man is in love
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... A man's story, Remember - War of the sun
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... She Was Pretty
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Cruel City
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Wind and Cloud
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  .......  Descendants of the Sun, City Hunter
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Cruel City