Here is my list: 1. A love to kill. I went untill episode 9 just because i like both the main leads and left it there. Is there a law in Korea that everyone should die in dramas? 2. Bridal Mask. Although i was totally hooked till episode 5 i can't persuade myself to finish it after accidently reading the review of the last episode (I hope this is not a spoiler since it is a new drama :P). 3. T dramas with Korean actors. I saw Skip Beat, I put quite an effort to finish it because of the dubbing which was totally anoying. Aren't they any male actors in taiwan? 4. In general, dramas with too much sadness (drama in Greek!) is not really my thing. Sometimes I can use a good cry but I need the taste that is left to be sweet and not bitter. What can I say? I am addicted in happy endinings. :)
I second bridal mask, I watched the first two episodes and knew I was going to be balling my eyes out throughout this drama, so I dropped it and won't see it no matter how tempting the reviews are! My well being must come first :D -and I'm a big crybaby ..
Secret Garden... Each time I read about how it is a classic and how great it is it just makes me want to watch something else... Same goes for Boys over Flowers
Mine is 49 days...It is on my plan to watch list but I just can't bring myself to watch it.
Boys Over Flowers... I watched the japanese version and convinced myself that any other version is a waste of time :P
I agree with Secret Garden. The whole sequined tracksuit bandwagon is what totally turned me away. I tend to instinctively back off whenever someone says I should do something so basically any drama that has a cult following will not interest me. I'll have to decide on my own.

1 Litre is also another. Illness dramas hit too close to home for me. Cant stomach it.
any of the 4 seasons dramas. nope. i grew up watching soaps, got enough of it then. that and pretty much anyhting that is really sad like 90 days time to love. i watch dramas b/c they make me happy. dont want to be sad. i pretty much only watch a sad one if i didnt realize it was sad before i got sucked in like the snow queen.
the list of drama ppl refuse to watch makes me want to cry ;( sounds like everyone refuse to watch 1 litre of tears simply because they think it would make them cry buckets <-- that is one of the reasons why i watched it lol
infiniti512 wrote: I agree with Secret Garden. The whole sequined tracksuit bandwagon is what totally turned me away. I tend to instinctively back off whenever someone says I should do something so basically any drama that has a cult following will not interest me. I'll have to decide on my own.

1 Litre is also another. Illness dramas hit too close to home for me. Cant stomach it.

Bahahahah, you hit the nail on the head with that one! What the heck was going through their mind with those track suits?

Seems there are a lot of us skipping 1 litre though! I bet it's a very moving drama, but it sounds like it would bum you out pretty hardcore! I didn't realize Snow Queen was sad! I have it on my to-watch list, but I'm thinking I should take it off now!
Anything with Gu Hye Sun... and I shall come back when I am not dog tired and can think of some more I have NO intention of ever watching. They are out there, I just can't make my brain work. but seriously...anything with Gu Hye Sun. Jeanie no watchie!
Jeaniessi wrote: Anything with Gu Hye Sun... and I shall come back when I am not dog tired and can think of some more I have NO intention of ever watching. They are out there, I just can't make my brain work.

but seriously...anything with Gu Hye Sun. Jeanie no watchie!

And ducky? lol

I think my list would be too long.... lol
LisNoir wrote: And ducky? lol

I think my list would be too long.... lol

LOL Lis-ssi! It would be SO LONG! ;)

Well...I tried to watch Gokusen... (I put it on hold) and I still contemplate Hana Yori Duckmouth (because of sweet Shota-kun) So I can't quite say no to anything Duckmouth. But yeah, pretty close.

I am going to pass out now. ;) Nites!
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL Lis-ssi! It would be SO LONG! ;)

Well...I tried to watch Gokusen... (I put it on hold) and I still contemplate Hana Yori Duckmouth (because of sweet Shota-kun) So I can't quite say no to anything Duckmouth. But yeah, pretty close.

I am going to pass out now. ;) Nites!

I'm passing on HYD... I was told Shota's part was not that big and it would be too much for my sensibilities to watch ducky and the one that cannot be named..*shudders* Night unnie!
I will never watch Hana Yori Dango. ;D
Jeaniessi wrote: Anything with Gu Hye Sun... and I shall come back when I am not dog tired and can think of some more I have NO intention of ever watching. They are out there, I just can't make my brain work.

but seriously...anything with Gu Hye Sun. Jeanie no watchie!

I've only seen her in nonstop 5. There were so many other characters that I was able to put her aside but I didnt like her character most of all. I hear she's talented and has directed films and even showcases her own art, but acting is not her forte.