Is there a drama out there, that no matter how much someone raves about it, or how good the reviews are, that you just refuse to watch it? Mine is A Love To Kill. I watched Full House years ago and fell absolutely in love with Rain. My friend watched A Love to Kill and told me he was really good in it, but I just absolutely refuse to watch it! PS: I swear I did my best to comb through the forum and see if this was a double post, so my apologies if I missed a similar thread!
Myung Wol Spy is what I refuse to watch. A friend recommended me this, I even found the drama for sell in a shop here in the Netherlands (which is VERY rare to find a kdrama here) and even then I don't want to watch it. By the way, is that you room in that picture? O:
I'm the same with 1 litre of tears. It is one of the top rated dramas, and the plot seems really unique and deep, but I just don't have the courage to watch it.
yaven wrote: I'm the same with 1 litre of tears. It is one of the top rated dramas, and the plot seems really unique and deep, but I just don't have the courage to watch it.

That is mine too. I just can't bring myself to watch it.
ketibachan wrote: Myung Wol Spy is what I refuse to watch. A friend recommended me this, I even found the drama for sell in a shop here in the Netherlands (which is VERY rare to find a kdrama here) and even then I don't want to watch it.

By the way, is that you room in that picture? O:

I started Myung Wol Spy and it was just blech! I didn't care about the characters at all :(

And yes ma'am, that was my bedroom a little over a year ago! I have added several more bookshelves since then to comply with my addiction to books :p

I am also avoiding 1 Litre of Tears! Just reading the description is enough to get me welling up.
LOL It took me two years to decide to watch 1 Litre of Tears as for me, I refuse to watch Boys before flower...
I refuse to watch Love Rain! I started it but it was just too boring. I ended up dropping it after four episodes and I have no intention to ever finish it :D
winter sonata and 1 liter of tears...nope not gonna watch em.
Would have said tokusatsu just a few weeks ago, but now I'm hooked on them.
Avaruus wrote: I refuse to watch Love Rain!
I started it but it was just too boring. I ended up dropping it after four episodes and I have no intention to ever finish it :D

I was going to drop Love Rain, too! I just didn't care about the 70s stuff at all! I ended up just reading the recap for the last half of the first episode and the next 3, and just started on episode 5. It was really cute, but nothing unexpected or groundbreaking, so I don't think you are missing out too much :)
shut up flowerboy band..even though i'm a rock lover, i think is awful the way they portray them
ketibachan wrote: Myung Wol Spy is what I refuse to watch. A friend recommended me this, I even found the drama for sell in a shop here in the Netherlands (which is VERY rare to find a kdrama here) and even then I don't want to watch it.

By the way, is that you room in that picture? O:

K-drama, hier? Zo zo >.<

Hmm, I refuse to watch Heartstrings. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling it would truly disappoint me. Besides, I don't like Shinhye :')
And
I refuse to watch dramas that are overly dramatic or sad( I usually find them annoying if I try to watch them) -like Koizora( I was barely able to finish the movie... I wouldn't touch the drama with a rag on a stick). Another type I cannot stand are remakes with different actors, if I really liked the original cast and drama. That would be Ikemen desu ne, Hana Kimi Taiwan, To the Beautiful You, Boys over Flowers, Meteor Garden, Operation Proposal... Some I tried to watch, but 5 minutes into the drama I would be like: "NO! NO! NO!.... What am doing here?" and turn it off.
Elisabetta wrote: I refuse to watch dramas that are overly dramatic or sad( I usually find them annoying if I try to watch them) -like Koizora( I was barely able to finish the movie... I wouldn't touch the drama with a rag on a stick).

Another type I cannot stand are remakes with different actors, if I really liked the original cast and drama. That would be Ikemen desu ne, Hana Kimi Taiwan, To the Beautiful You, Boys over Flowers, Meteor Garden, Operation Proposal... Some I tried to watch, but 5 minutes into the drama I would be like: "NO! NO! NO!.... What am doing here?" and turn it off.

I am not a fan of melodramas, either!! Most of the time you end up either wanting to strangle characters, or constantly rolling your eyes :p I remember wanting to watch Hana Yori Dango before I had ever heard of BOF, but without even knowing they were the same, my friend made me watch the first ep of BOF. Then when I tried to go back to HYD, the main guy just wasn't as cute as Lee Min Ho!
I refuse to watch "hanazakari no kimitachi e'' because i don't really like oguri shun :s