nekoblah wrote: Shota parts were small but it was also the moment i became his fan xD

I think fashion king belongs here :3 never watched it never will

I'll just watch his (Shota's) newest dramas...lol

I saw the first three episodes or so of Fashion King and the ending, I'm glad I dropped it.

Juniko wrote:
But one I refuse to start is Replay 1997 ! Don't ask me why it's just the way it is !

I refuse to watch the whole Replay series. I dropped the first one and didn't even look at the second one.

ShinigamiRukiaSR wrote:
But I will never ever watch The Heirs, no matter if they paid me to

I wish I hadn't watched it...lol
I refuse to watch Reply 1997 and In a Good Way. They are not my cup of tea.
i started watching Love Rain, but i don't think i'm ever going to finish it. also To The Beautiful You, Nail Shop Paris, Personal Taste. there's probably more but i can't remember all of them right now.
Missing You & Miss Ripley
missing u bridal mask
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Missing You & Miss Ripley

I also refuse to watch Missing You and Miss Ripley. I actually started Miss Ripley but half way through I just felt so angry at the show so I dropped it. I watched half a second of Missing You /one random episode and then I just was like "NO not going to happen"
City Hunter....I know people will be tutting at me right now...But even though people have raved about this being a fab drama I can't bring myself to finish it! I watched about 5 episodes of this and just dropped it. I refuse to watch it!! Something in me just wont allow me to complete it!
I'm open to watching anything, but I'm not into horror or thriller-type shows. Also, I always try to make a point of finishing dramas, but I absolutely refuse to finish Time Slip Dr. Jin. I thought the whole time-travel concept was interesting at first, but then I came to episodes 4 and 5. There was a cholera outbreak and people were, um, throwing up all over the place. That happens to be my #1 phobia of all time. I had terrible anxiety for a couple days after watching those episodes, so now I have a bad association with the show and just CAN'T finish it. It got a lot of bad reviews too, so...yeah.
I try to stay away from dramas with annoying leads so I always read reviews and such before starting a new one.
(If there's an annoying lead in my to watch least, do let me know.)
Also BOF. Don't know why, it just doesn't seem appealing at all.
Another Drama I refuse to watch is Monstar! I watched 3 episodes 5 or so months ago...and it has been on hold ever since! I just refuse to watch it! I don't know why but my mood just does not allow me to watch it!
There are certain actresses who I don't like to watch unless the plot, writer or co-star is amazing and even then it's a struggle: Ha Ji Won, Park Min Young, Koo Hye Sun and Han Ga In.
Any other version of Meteor Garden because it was my first ever 'idol drama' and has a special place in my heart, and honestly I don't get the point of watching all the remakes of a drama because it's almost like watching the same drama multiple times. I tried with the Japanese version and it just felt like it was copying the plot and I didn't like the lead actress too much ... because well... it's a remake lol... Yeah I can't watch remakes unless the remake happens to be the first version I watch. Boys Over Flowers, I couldn't even bother after the first 10 minutes because of the lead actress. Funnily enough, these days I don't get around to watching most TW dramas because they're always idol dramas and I don't really like a lot of the storylines nor TW actors like Jiro, Rainie, Ariel, all those Brown Sugar Machiato people, (anddd more...) so I end up just stalking the few TW actors I do like, or watching the ones with actors I don't mind so much. And another turn off is when there is an idol as the lead (mostly) especially the ones who are known for bad acting like Suzy, Taecyeon, Yunho etc, like Dream High ... I just can't get myself to watch that even though I've heard great reviews... Also, I've avoided most SM dramas because I can never get into their idols' acting - mainly because regardless of their character I always feel like they can't be 100% into that character because they always have their images to uphold so I can never buy their character and feel disconnected with them - and I always feel cheated of their kiss scenes because their too stiff and lame. Also, basically all weekend dramas because they're way too long and draggy. Sorry, the only long series I can watch are Hong Kong ones, because they're sitcoms and not just makjang-fueled drama that cause me to pull my hair out of frustration. Oh and sageuks... Just because I'm used to watching ancient dramas from the Chinese costumes and I'm used to the genre and its setup better (Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong) so it feels really out of place watching sageuks for me because I'm not too keen of the costumes or historical era. Andddd, I don't mind noona romances, just not when the noona is also a teacher .. or any student-teacher relationship ones. It's just an ethical thing I think... like I can see why it's swoon-worthy in dramas because well, they're dramas (aided by the fact that the actors aren't kids) but I don't personally see the appeal of it. Sooo yep, I've definitely gotten pickier over the years, and hence my drama pickings have slimmed dramatically from the days when I'd just watch whatever my mum brought home. Having the autonomy to choose my dramas has made me a lot more fickle lol.... which has totally made my Plan to Watch list a huge, fat mess.
There is no way under the sun I'll ever watch: 1 Litre of Tears, I Hear Your Voice, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Boys over Flowers - any version, Bridal Mask, Last Cinderella ... to name a few.
Let's go ahead and extend my blacklist from just Park Shin Hye to Hwang Jung Eum as well. I won't watch anything with either of those two as the main.
I refuse to watch Secret Garden , although i have a feeling that i'll like it but no matter how many times i try to watch it , i can't !!