winnie19 wrote: Winter Sonata is probably not on anyone's favorite list....I'm probably the only one who really loved it :) It was my first ever Kdrama so maybe it's my favorite because of that and it's where I had my first Korean actor crush :)

You're not alone. Winter sonata is also my first love. I even have an original DVD of it as my collection of dramas.
Dramaholicss wrote: You're not alone. Winter sonata is also my first love. I even have an original DVD of it as my collection of dramas.

I fell in love with Bae Yong Jun....cool I would love to own the DVD of this series.
Mary stayed out all night and Smiling Pasta both had a lot of bad reviews but I can't remember how many times I watched them especially Smiling Pasta it's so cute and somehow stupid but it still makes me all gya gya over it and I can't stop laughing while watching it :P
Miss kim makes 1 million, a litlle old but it was very funny!
I love Coffee House, but for some reason people thing it's terrible. :( I think that's the only one.
MinamiNiji wrote: Coffee Prince....its not actually a bad drama but just like Marry Me Marry people made a big fuss out of it.

Hana Kimi....

Bartender....

For me they are not bad dramas thats why I really cant make an explanation :) but they are underrated, in my opinion.

p.s For the "bartender" drama, I did start watching it because of Aiba and I first thought "what the hell??" but it is one of the rare dramas that I enjoyed watching every single minute and reflect upon the lines. ^____^

This left me confused, because I thought it was a common understanding that Coffee Prince and Hana Kimi are "superamazingzomgdramas feels". (Not saying I agree with Coffee Prince, just saying what I've believed.)

Can't say anything about Bartender though.
Dramaholicss wrote: You're not alone. Winter sonata is also my first love. I even have an original DVD of it as my collection of dramas.

I'm also here! I'll love Winter Sonata till the end!
Liliino wrote: Miss kim makes 1 million, a litlle old but it was very funny!

this has been on my watch list for a while but i had never heard anyone talk about it much so since u did i think i might watch it this week=)
winnie19 wrote: Winter Sonata is probably not on anyone's favorite list....I'm probably the only one who really loved it :) It was my first ever Kdrama so maybe it's my favorite because of that and it's where I had my first Korean actor crush :)

lol but winter sonata was actually a good drama. it had a lot of makjang but it was one of the first popular abroad hallyu dramas that pulled half of the stuff in a way that was enjoyable.

i dunno, i watch dramas now that employ the same tired devices but winter sonata did it in such a way that actually worked for the (convoluted) plot.

adding
something happened in bali - convoluted dramatic mess that lead up to the best ending ever. if you liked fashion king, you might LOVE this one.
Some people call Full House overrated but I loved it. :P Love Rain got some bad reviews by people saying it was draggy and boring and it happens to be one of my favourites. Boys Before Flowers also received a bit of mixed reviews and I don't agree with most of them My Girl is also a victim of mixed reviews but I enjoyed it
Winter Sonata is my first Korean drama, and I watched it in 2002, 10 years ago!! and this will be my favorite drama all the time. Bae Yong Jun is my first bias after I was an adult (because I really idolize Andy Lau when I was a kid) back to the theme, I really really like Love Rain!, and I really do not understand why others do not like it: '(, but I do not care, lol ... and so far I've watched it many times ...
Mary Stayed Out All Night, The World that they Live In, Its Okay Daddys Girl, Take Care of the Young Lady, A Man Called God, Time Slip Dr Jin, Faith, Rebound, Thorn Birds, 18 VS 29, I Need Romance 2, Myung Wol the Spy. I rated all these either 8 or 9. They were enjoyable to me but have gotten a lot of flack...
although I'm not a fan of these actors......I very enjoyed "Myung Wol the Spy" , and have re-watched it way too many times after....But because of the bad reviews, opinions,....I took a year before starting this drama...Now it is one of my favorites ...Also thanks to the beautiful OST ...In particular......Bobby Kim "Afraid of Love"
fantaflorida wrote: although I'm not a fan of these actors......I very enjoyed "Myung Wol the Spy" , and have re-watched it way too many times after....But because of the bad reviews, opinions,....I took a year before starting this drama...Now it is one of my favorites ...Also thanks to the beautiful OST ...In particular......Bobby Kim "Afraid of Love"

I love the OST of Spy Myong Wol and the songs by Bobby Kim in particular the duet with Gil Hak Mi but I wasnt too fond of the drama itself lol
Coffee House is my favorite Kdrama of all time! I seriously don't get all the bad critics. And I also thought Big was pretty amazing as well. And Dream High 2.