Well i think most of my list. Many underrated dramas and lack of kdramas.
I really enjoyed Pretty Boy even with all the weird, rude and annoying characters and sloppy plot.
Mary Stayed Out All Night To The Beautiful You
A lot of people I talk to don't seem to like Panda and Hedgehog & Nail Shop Paris. Sure they are rather predictable but I really enjoyed both. I'd probably watch them again & I rarely re-watch anything. :)
I love cain and abel its bc of han ji min and so ji sub...i stayed for the otp
Playful Kiss (my love for the source material is deep. I was blind to any of its faults lol) Bad Guy and Big.
My GF is a Gumiho. Many people say its overrated and mixed reviews. Some people say that it's a nonsense drama and Shin Min Ah was annoying there, but i love it nonetheless. The drama that made me love SMA and she's really really lovable there.
Unemployed Romance, I had noticed that a number of people didn't like the way the first half of the drama was formatted. However, that and the ending I had found a bit clever, and I had just really enjoyed the drama. 
Hi School Love On <3 One of my favourites! To The Beautiful You was great, and I loved Playful Kiss. =D
Love Rain (A lot of people think the plot is boring and predictable but I thought it was cute)
Take care of the young lady...i am one of the few that enjoyed this one :)  I think most didnt finish it, but it was actually heartwarming.
BIG!
Cheese in the trap!

ps: I was like what's wrong with them?! lol
Probably the biggest ones have actually been dramas that aired this year:

Cheese in the Trap - despite the BTS drama, I still ADORED it. 

Madame Antoine - don't understand the hate, I thought it was really entertaining and touching.
Weelll these are "Dramas I love but people think it's a bad drama"

Hyde, Jekyll, Me - Love this drama despite people comparing it to the other similar drama that i forgot the title 

Cheese in the Trap - Those people who hated the piano ugh and blaming Seo Kangjoon for it. Like.. everyone is so biased to PHJ?!?!??! I know it was unfair for him too, but i just dont understand the hate for SKJ and the piano, it's too much.

ok sorry for the rant.

Potato Star - Love love love this drama but people say it's boring and didn't like the ending while me... always laughing out loud with this drama. 
Playful Kiss. I didn't think it was THAT bad.