Hello miss I think this drama is way underrated , i totally love this drama n rewatched several times. Ost's r catchy, tye lead has cute chemistry n whole story is so bright n hapoy kind
Chuno - The Slave Hunter such heartbreaking story this time around the lead actor didnt get the girl no matter how hard he tried
The Heirs. XD I don't know why but i am pretty sure i am the only one who loves it. :D
Minna Esper Dayo! That drama has a really bad rating on here...it's one of those you either get it, or you don't. I personally loved it.
Snow Queen because it's my first k-drama :D. And Personal Taste :)
Faith My princess My Girl.First time I watched it, i didn't like it all and dropped it.The second try, I laughed a lot ! Devil Beside you. My first drama.Today, I'd probably find it very cheesy, with a lame plot.
My Princess Playful Kiss
Cheongdamdong Alice Mary Stayed Out All Night To the Beautiful You. Yeah, really. Though maybe because it's the first drama I followed closely as it aired instead of staying behind/watching after it was done.
Heartstrings - Sure it was cheesy and fluffy but out of all Park Shin Hye's dramas, this is the only one I would watch multiple times. It also had one of the best songs I've heard in a drama. Secret Garden - People either love it or hate it. It was one of my firsts and it never gets old.
I love Heirs but a lot and I mean A LOT of people hated it. The comments I read on Dramafever were hateful. Those idiots claim they hate the show, but commented on the second to last or the last episode saying they hate it and won't finish it. Like wow. Really? I guess you hated so much you couldn't stop watching it huh? Oh well, I guess that's their opinion. I loved it and watched it twice.
Kawaiiko-chan wrote: I love Heirs but a lot and I mean A LOT of people hated it. The comments I read on Dramafever were hateful. Those idiots claim they hate the show, but commented on the second to last or the last episode saying they hate it and won't finish it. Like wow. Really? I guess you hated so much you couldn't stop watching it huh? Oh well, I guess that's their opinion. I loved it and watched it twice.

Some people have a compulsion to finish whatever they start, even when they hate the drama. I'm like this. I've dropped shows, but it really has to suck for me to do so.
A drama that I quite liked, but which everybody hated is LIE TO ME. I don't get all the hate. I thought it was fine.
I loved Faith, but I see a lot of people criticize it on this site. It's hard to judge anything on this site, though, because the ratings on almost every single kdrama are so inflated
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. I don't know if everybody hate it but my friends here on MDL mostly do. :) I loved the noona romance and Jung Il Woo (and his lips! mmmm...).
I really liked Big, Mary stayed out all night, Full house take 2 and Personal taste but they seem to get very mixed reviews.