i also have to add Bad Guy to my list too. People seem to have a lot of issues with it, but I thought it was a pretty damn good drama. sure the ending could of been better but if you overlook that Bad Guy was a pretty great drama. XD And yes another Fuma no Kojiro fan! I seriously don't get why people hate that drama. T-T
hehehe it is opposite in my case, everyone love bridal mask and i didnt, same goes for the faith :p
zas wrote: hehehe it is opposite in my case, everyone love bridal mask and i didnt, same goes for the faith :p

Haha well this thread is about bad dramas people love. If you want you can make a thread about dramas people think are good but you don't. ^^
Big and Time Slip Dr Jin
ppl really hate both dramas...but enjoyed them
I enjoyed Playful Kiss and have re-watched it way too many times :) I know most people don't like it because Oh Ha Ni is overly attached and annoying at times! I watched the Japanese version too!
Coffee Prince....its not actually a bad drama but just like Marry Me Marry people made a big fuss out of it.

Hana Kimi....

Bartender....

For me they are not bad dramas thats why I really cant make an explanation :) but they are underrated, in my opinion.

p.s For the "bartender" drama, I did start watching it because of Aiba and I first thought "what the hell??" but it is one of the rare dramas that I enjoyed watching every single minute and reflect upon the lines. ^____^
Mary Stayed Out All Night The Vineyard Man
Big wasn't bad! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT..except the end xD ! so it still is a good drama for me :) !
Playful Kiss ( I really prefer it over the Taiwanese one) Mary stayed out all night wasn't that bad also. Brown Sugar Macchiato - even if it's not to deep I actually enjoyed it. Smiling Pasta- I've seen it didn't have that good reviews but it was really a fun drama, I really liked it and the music was beautiful.
I loved Here is Greenwood and Fuma! D: *punts critics* Gokusen: Surprisingly has a lot of mean critics. Bad Guy: I thought it was pretty good. I mean ending and female lead sucked but outside of that...also had Philip Lee! Antique Bakery (movie): This went along with the manga better than the Jdrama of it. Lol go Koreans. Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo: A lot of people disliked this series but I loved it.
Winter Sonata is probably not on anyone's favorite list....I'm probably the only one who really loved it :) It was my first ever Kdrama so maybe it's my favorite because of that and it's where I had my first Korean actor crush :)
Big! I really loved it, and I don't get why everyone seems to hate it. The ending was a bit disappointing, but it was definitely worth it!
I've seen so many negative feedbacks of Playful kiss & Mary stayed out all night but i instantly loved those drama right after i watched them.