Jung Yong Hwa - I really can't stand him acting (sorry)
Rain - I don't feel anything when I see him acting
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I agree with all of these.. and let me add:
Micky Yoochun- He was ok in one drama I finished, but I really don't like his acting..
Jung So Min- She is on my blacklist, never, EVER, again will I watch something with her. Some people really love her, but not me. Her acting is awful, and she has this annoying way of speaking..

omg Yoochun. i dont find him to be a very good actor, i mean he did good in roof top prince, but that role was an easy one. i also dont think he's that attractive and finally i think he's a TERRIBLE singer. he's all nasally and just ugh.
Lee Jong Suk (well , i don't HATE him, but i think that ppl are over rating him, his not that good) and jong geun suk ( i uses to like him in you're beautiful , but then after that i started hating him for may reasons ... ><)
I agree about Lee Jong Suk. I don't like him and I do think he's talented but I don't think he's ''that'' amazing. I think he has planty of room to grow. And I kinda agree with Jong geun suk. I do think he's really talented but because of many of his career choice (especially his music career) I can't take him as seriously as I want to. Also: Kim Woo Bin: I think he has potential but I haven't been impressed by his performances yet. I think he's quite charismatic and that that charisma overshine his acting abilities most of the time. Jung Yong Hwa: I really like him as a singer and I want to like him as an actor but I just like him as a person but to me, so far he's not a actor but a singer acting in dramas. Ok Taec Yeon: Same thing as JYG. I mean, from what I've seen on internet, not a lot of people like him as an actor but some do and I'm not a part of these people yet. I think he's so attractive however(what...I'm just human....)
I forgot to mention Park Shin Hye. I don't think that she can act.
KangAhSsi wrote: I forgot to mention Park Shin Hye. I don't think that she can act.

You can say that again!
Kim Soo-hyun... I don't know why but I just don't like him.
Miura Haruma... I just don't get what the fuss is about.
I have many, but two main names are:
Yoon Eun Hye
Miura Haruma

Mochi_Kun wrote: Miura Haruma... I just don't get what the fuss is about.
The answer is pretty easy actually: the so called "pretty face".
Park Shin Hye (I don't care for her acting that much, not saying i wont watch a drama with her in it)
Mizushima Hiro Lee Min Ho Suzy Karina Others come to mind but I haven't put them down because in their most recent dramas/movies, they've actually impressed me.
Park Shin Hye (liked her in You're Beautiful, but later got annoyed with her)
Jin Se Yeon (watched her in Bridal Mask and hated, saw her a bit in Inspiring Generation where she was better, but I still think that she is a bad actress)
Kang So Ra (saw her just in Dream High, and I really don't like her)
Son Ye Jin (watched her just in Personal Taste where she was really annoying, that's maybe why I don't like her...)
Han Ga In
Ku Hye Sun
(saw her in BOF where I really hated her and even now I don't like her)
Jung Woo (liked him in Lee Soon Shin, but disliked in AM1994)
Moon Geun Young Park Shin Hye
femmedesneiges wrote: Is Matsujun really that unattractive?

Yes, he is. Right there with Oguri Shun. At least for me.

-Lee Jun Ki- I just don't see it. I don't see why a lot of people think he's a great actor. He ruins every role he portrays with his overacting. And believe me I've given him plenty of chances to prove me wrong, he has failed all of them. He's not on my black list yet, because the lucky man almost always acts along an actor/actress I'm fond of. I just have to multitask on the LJK parts of the drama, like read a book or play a game...lol
-Oguri Shun. Don't get the fascination either.
-Lee Min Ho. He was never a great actor for me, but at least I could stand him. After Heirs, I can't even stand the sight of him.
-Kim Sun Ah. Same role over and over again. "Strong" woman who cries her eyes out at the first sign of struggle coming her way. *scoffs*
-Gong Hye Jin. I can't stand her acting.
- Moon Geun Young
-Jin Se Yeon. The girl should take some acting classes and at least learn two new facial expressions!

I have a lot more and I actually have to update my blacklist...